Do you like my idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hey there! So I have read a lot of threads about this: Private Games. This allows you to play in a game with only your friends. You can choose to play with only 1 person, so basically a 1v1, or more depending on what you want. I personally think this would be a great feature in the CubeCraft network. But thats not what I wanted to tell you.
Lots of threads are just about having private games, but I want to go into further detail containing my idea of how private games will/might work.

First of all, there should be a section where to put Private Games. I think the best option is to put it into PVP; there could be another option when you enter the PVP menu saying: 'Private Games'.

Secondly, what will it look like?
When you enter the Private Games menu, you will see another option menu.
Containing
- SkyWars
- Eggwars
- Lucky Islands
- Etc. (there could be any game, as long as its possible to win from each other)

So as I said, you can now choose the game you want to play.
When selected, the next option will be what mode you want to play:
- 1v1
- 2v2
- 3v3
- Etc.

Next up you can choose maps. The maps are the same as normal in-game maps. After selecting a map, you will join a waiting lobby where you can choose which team you'll be playing on, or where you'll be spawning around the map (suppose you're playing a 1v1 solo SkyWars with a friend, you can spawn next to each other or at the opposite side of the map). As soon as everyone has chosen their team, the owner of the party will see a button saying 'Play' and 'Leave'. When pressing 'Play' the game automatically starts, when pressing 'leave' you will return to the lobby.

Of course, there will be no statistics and no experience to gain from playing the game.

I know I am kind of copying other ideas from other members, but I hope I made clear I just wanted to expres my own feeling about this concept, and not just make another thread about something said a lot of times.

This is what the menu might look like:
private game.png

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom