Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bergeyboy

Jun 8, 2020
Hi! Title is generally a good description, but one thing needs to be said. This would be for those who have the specific game rank, so they can vote on modes and set up private lobbies. You wouldn’t need the rank to join, as long as one person in the party has it.

This would solve my issue of wanting to play Skywars/Eggwars against my friends, but CubeCraft not letting us as ‘the party is too large for that gamemode’. Really frustrating considering that CubeCraft Skywars is one of the best of all Bedrock Skywars in my opinion.

While I don’t know much about the technical side of this, it would take lots of resources, as private servers only hosting a few people isn’t the best, but it would make the rank seem more worth it. Also, getting a very high level on Bedrock, such as 100 should grant access to this on every game. They have so much dedication to the server and it shows they are extremely loyal.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi! Title is generally a good description, but one thing needs to be said. This would be for those who have the specific game rank, so they can vote on modes and set up private lobbies. You wouldn’t need the rank to join, as long as one person in the party has it.

This would solve my issue of wanting to play Skywars/Eggwars against my friends, but CubeCraft not letting us as ‘the party is too large for that gamemode’. Really frustrating considering that CubeCraft Skywars is one of the best of all Bedrock Skywars in my opinion.

While I don’t know much about the technical side of this, it would take lots of resources, as private servers only hosting a few people isn’t the best, but it would make the rank seem more worth it. Also, getting a very high level on Bedrock, such as 100 should grant access to this on every game. They have so much dedication to the server and it shows they are extremely loyal.

Honestly, I don't think you need to have private lobbies, because being in a private or public lobby you're going to be able to play the same things, whether it's games or anything else.

Bergeyboy

Jun 8, 2020
Honestly, I don't think you need to have private lobbies, because being in a private or public lobby you're going to be able to play the same things, whether it's games or anything else.

Yeah, I sorta agree with you. I’d either like them to allow a large party to join a game with smaller teams or private parties added. It is essentially the debate between slightly higher teaming, more server resources used, or none of the above. I’d gladly have either of the first two.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom