Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrAjA_SvK

Aug 17, 2020
O v e r w o r l d (mostly)
Hello,
may I ask about privacy policy regarding videovidence sent to proof someone hacking via reporting?

Because recently, I recieved hate russian comment on my YouTube account under one of my report videoproofs, but the video isn't public - only someone with link can reach it. And only place where the link was is the REPORT itself. So how possibly could the hacker reach me?
Does moderator team show videoproof to the hacker (even ig it's clear that they are hacking - f.e. fly-hack) if the player demands it?
Because now I am quite worried about my privacy - and you never know... these russian hackers can be crazy sometimes...

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Video evidence and screenshots are shown on the appeals site. Which means that everyone can see your video.
You can upload your video as ''for kids'' if you don't want players to comment under your video.

DrAjA_SvK

Aug 17, 2020
O v e r w o r l d (mostly)
Hi!

Video evidence and screenshots are shown on the appeals site. Which means that everyone can see your video.
You can upload your video as ''for kids'' if you don't want players to comment under your video.
Oh...and can't I make it private anyhow? Like untracable back to me? Because I do not really feel confident... like what if that madlad tries to hack me now?
(And please - what 'appeals site'? Can You send me a direct link to it?)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom