Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Prisons would completely break the mindset of CubeCraft Games. Prison is obviously a popular gamemode on so many servers, and I think it should stay in prison servers. CubeCraft is built around minigames and not having advantage if you play a certain game for longer besides skill. Skyblock for example is built in a way you can't interact with other players in a way it can improve someone's stats. Its quite difficult to explain, but prison cant be built in the same way. it would go against the entire mindset hence i dont think its a great idea to implement prisons to cubecraft. also i know cubecraft doesnt really wanna steal existing content, which is another reason it shouldnt be implemented

• Agree
Reactions: AlexTheNG

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Prisons would completely break the mindset of CubeCraft Games. Prison is obviously a popular gamemode on so many servers, and I think it should stay in prison servers. CubeCraft is built around minigames and not having advantage if you play a certain game for longer besides skill. Skyblock for example is built in a way you can't interact with other players in a way it can improve someone's stats. Its quite difficult to explain, but prison cant be built in the same way. it would go against the entire mindset hence i dont think its a great idea to implement prisons to cubecraft. also i know cubecraft doesnt really wanna steal existing content, which is another reason it shouldnt be implemented
Funny thing is CubeCraft is designed to be "fun" with all of the games and stuff but nobody can enjoy it cuz it's too competitive and too buggy... for bedrock at least..

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This probably goes against a lot of your opinions, but I actually think prison would be a nice addition to the server. I'm not talking about Lifeboat Prison or Pixel Paradise's "Volcano," but a real prison game. A long time ago, I played this small prison server, and it was probably the best game in my life. It was made very well. There were 22 mines/warps, plots where you could build huge structures, a pvp arena, and tons more. I'm very disappointed in the Bedrock prison servers, because were all made pretty poorly. If Cubecraft could create an actually decent prison gamemode, I really think a lot of players would come to the server. I would play prison all of the time, because I like games that are half grinding/half pvp. So it really all depends on how the prison gamemode is made.

• Agree
Reactions: CheesySteveey
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom