Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello everyone!

In Egg Wars, sometimes the last player is hard to find, either because they are far away or they are hiding -_-

The only way to find campers or people who decide to play hide and seek is to buy a player tracker... for 10 DIAMONDS. This doesn't seem right especially in Over Powered items mode. The price for trackers doesn't get reduced. The funny part is, player trackers are actually the same price as God Apples (Enchanted Golden Apples) in OP items. This makes it seem a little too overpriced. As a rusher, the last thing I think about is farming diamonds and having to find a camper as this is a MAJOR waste of time. Even for non-rushers, I don't see why you would have to pay 10 diamonds for a player tracker, which is the same price as a God Apple.

Reasons the price should be reduced:

- It's the same price as God Apples in OP mode which makes no sense.
- In other games like Skywars or Survival games, player trackers are a common item found easily.
- It's also the same price as half a set of full iron armor or almost an entire diamond sword in OP mode.
- It's a waste of time trying to get 10 diamonds to find someone who decided to play hide and seek.

What should the price be instead?

This is probably not going to be a popular idea but I feel it should only be 1 DIAMOND In overpowered items. I'm willing to bargain if you give valid reasons. But for now, I feel an item so useful and common, should be cheap.

Thank you for your time!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with most of what you said, but think that 1 diamond too little. Since you easily have 1 extra diamond (by sitting 2.5s too long on the gen), I simply don't think that you should be able to buy this handy item because you sat too long on a diamond gen. I would like a 3-5 price more!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I agree that they should nerf the prices on OP but the prices on the other game mode should stay the same. secondly, 1 Diamond is a very low price 5 seems reasonable.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Apr 8, 2020
Netherlands
Hello everyone!

In Egg Wars, sometimes the last player is hard to find, either because they are far away or they are hiding -_-

The only way to find campers or people who decide to play hide and seek is to buy a player tracker... for 10 DIAMONDS. This doesn't seem right especially in Over Powered items mode. The price for trackers doesn't get reduced. The funny part is, player trackers are actually the same price as God Apples (Enchanted Golden Apples) in OP items. This makes it seem a little too overpriced. As a rusher, the last thing I think about is farming diamonds and having to find a camper as this is a MAJOR waste of time. Even for non-rushers, I don't see why you would have to pay 10 diamonds for a player tracker, which is the same price as a God Apple.

Reasons the price should be reduced:

- It's the same price as God Apples in OP mode which makes no sense.
- In other games like Skywars or Survival games, player trackers are a common item found easily.
- It's also the same price as half a set of full iron armor or almost an entire diamond sword in OP mode.
- It's a waste of time trying to get 10 diamonds to find someone who decided to play hide and seek.

What should the price be instead?

This is probably not going to be a popular idea but I feel it should only be 1 DIAMOND In overpowered items. I'm willing to bargain if you give valid reasons. But for now, I feel an item so useful and common, should be cheap.

Thank you for your time!

I don't agree with making the player trackers cheaper, 10 diamonds is not much. Maybe that motorhome was not hiding at all but was getting ready for a fight. 10 Diamonds I find exact price for player trackers, You can know where everyone is (While you have to search without)

Reactions: Wauterrr
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom