Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Maybe with a change (comment what change)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 59979

Basically there should be a function where you can go into spectator mode and just look around at the map so you can see what its like to get a better idea of how you need to beat it. I think there are multiple ways of doing this:

- You can use the command /spectate on to toggle spectator mode on and /spectate off to turn spectator mode off and to teleport back to the start.
- You could use an item in your inventory to just give you /fly so you can still use the hotbar. Obviously you would be unable to complete the parkour.

Why?
- It would be a useful feature
- People could see the rest of the map and admire the building work
- Why not?

Reactions: ItsDavey_ and Keanu

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
When you complete the parkour, you can see the map, isn't that good enough?
I don't really need to see the whole map before starting a parkour

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Basically there should be a function where you can go into spectator mode and just look around at the map so you can see what its like to get a better idea of how you need to beat it. I think there are multiple ways of doing this:

- You can use the command /spectate on to toggle spectator mode on and /spectate off to turn spectator mode off and to teleport back to the start.
- You could use an item in your inventory to just give you /fly so you can still use the hotbar. Obviously you would be unable to complete the parkour.

Why?
- It would be a useful feature
- People could see the rest of the map and admire the building work
- Why not?

Yes. Definitely. I've lost many, many competitive races because I don't know that map. Please add!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom