Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to be able to preview your profile posts?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Well this wouldn't be a bad thing to have I suppose so I'd like it. However I have no idea how the website works internally but I wouldn't imagine it being hard to implement.

Reactions: Meiske and Conea64

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is really needed. Profile posts are usually short messages while threads can be very large with different fonts and colours. It's a nice feature to have so you can double check if everything is correct regarding the colours, fonts, images, etc.

However as said before I think this is a really simple and small change to make, so if some people would want to see this added then why not?

Reactions: Meiske

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
This wouldn't be hard to implement at all I think, besides, I think this addition would be pretty useful.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
I think this is not really needed because posts are most of the time short sentences.
Thanks for sharing this with the community! ❤️

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like this idea, I’ve had to delete profile posts because I messed up formatting. It’d be nice to be able to preview them and make sure they look like you want them to. We always need new QOL updates +1!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I would rather grant members the ability to edit their own profile posts so if they make a mistake they're able to fix it. It'd fix the issue you're highlighting plus a few other situations like when you misspell something or post too soon by accident.

As far as I know, editing profile posts is just one permission change away. While profile post previews might require addons and development resources which doesn't really seem worth it.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I just looked it up and apparently countless suggestions for this (being able to edit profile posts) have already been made, it just shows that this is something a lot of people would want.

3FD7CB6D-1CE4-4D17-B293-0429F042E836.jpeg

I had a feeling there was a reason for not being able to edit profile posts since it really is such a minor thing. It honestly shouldn't be an issue if they still change it, at least they're actually changing it to something else and if they don't then they'll be warned/punished, simple.

This is also already available for threads so why shouldn't this be possible for profile posts?

Being able to preview your profile post wouldn't even have to be necessary since you'd simply just be able to edit it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom