Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey!

I have a suggestion about the cages.
Whenever I get a new cage out of a cubelet, I wonder what it looks like. Now you have to select it and join a game to see it, and I forget to change it back to another cage most of the time.
So my suggestion is to make an option where you can preview cages by right-clicking on a cage in the loot menu.
That's pretty much it.

''Right-Click to preview!''
cages.png

You will be teleported to a certain place somewhere in the lobby where the cage is shown to you.
2019-12-10_16.35.49.png

Last edited:

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
And how would this exactly work? Do you get an link to a screenshot from the cage? I like this idea, but I'm wondering how this would be done.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
For the preview, they can just make the cage appear in front of you for about 5 seconds or something.
Let's say 5 people do this in one lobby. It would be very chaotic, also would other people be able to walk through it? It could be abused if players can't walk through the cage. Also, what will happen when blocks in the lobby make the cage unable to spawn?

I don't think this is a good idea.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's say 5 people do this in one lobby. It would be very chaotic, also would other people be able to walk through it? It could be abused if players can't walk through the cage. Also, what will happen when blocks in the lobby make the cage unable to spawn?

I don't think this is a good idea.
It works fine on Hypixel. You're the only one who can see it when you preview something, so others can't really walk through it.
They should also create a place in the lobby where every cage is able to spawn so there wouldn't be bugs or something.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It works fine on Hypixel. You're the only one who can see it when you preview something, so others can't really walk through it.
They should also create a place in the lobby where every cage is able to spawn so there wouldn't be bugs or something.

Imagine if you also had the ability to choose what lobby you appear in. :O

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom