Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think certain server names should be banned when multiple advertisers from it are banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raphe9000

Sep 18, 2016
Currently, there have been many advertisers that have been advertising this server called "Minesharp." This has been going on all day, as I have seen 2 who were hours apart from eachother. The thing is, this behavior is being promoted by Minesharp's staff. I suggest that when someone is banned for advertising on a server, if advertising persists, tehre should be a ban placed on that word (it says "You are not allowed to say that!") I do not mean every server (like big ones people are just talking about or ones that have names that are normal words) but ones that need a ban to be placed. With Minesharp, I actually complained to them.
You all are so annoying. i was already falsely banned on this server for "hacking" because I commented on how it was scamming people. Now, I am ready to report this server to Mojang. As you may know, Mojang has been enforcing it's EULA. Now, you all have been encouraging people to spam advertise your server to play.cubecraft.net. The message states that people who go on it will get free Admin/Help etc.

Now, you all state that you do not associate yourself with advertisers, but everyone says the same messages. This means that you are encouraging people to advertise on Cubecraft. If you state that someone is using multiple accounts and a VPN to spam this message, you clearly do not understand how hard/costly that is. This has spanned hours! I also believe that people MAY be using a spambot, meaning they should be IP banned on your server IMMEDIATELY because that means they DO hack and most likely do it on your server (but you guys ban people for hacking even when they don't and don't ban hacksuators). Now, going back to my first point, Mojang has a EULA. In this EULA, it states,

"

clip_image002.png
"

The highlighted section states that content that your create may not trick or exploit people (This is under content). FREE means that you do not have to pay or apply with chance of failiure. It means that you get it. This server counts as content, and, as much as you deny it, you ARE encouraging this. Therefore, I am ready to report this server to Mojang's EULA.

I suggest you cease sending people to play.cubecraft.net.

source: https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula

Here are 2 of the spammers with proof they spam (bot).

clip_image004.jpg

Ya on the thing above, the images maybe are broken. I'm to lazy to fix it. Anyway, I was IP banned after the owner looked at it because he knew I was right. This is only proof they are going to KEEP doing this. I suggest that their server name be banned asap. It would be fun to just see THEIR server attacked (or at least their forums with that message), but I don't think it is LEGAL (IRL or on the forums) for me to actually suggest anyone to do that. Anyway, I made a poll for yall to vote. I won't be giving out the server's IP (as they have been advertised enough), so don't ask.

Raphe9000

Sep 18, 2016
There's plenty of other servers that do this. Not much can be done.
I agree, but that is why I think their names should be banned. It prevents it all together.

EDIT: I added your opinion to the poll, as it is a valid point.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
The thing with players spamming others to go to their server - it reflects badly on them and the server.
You do not need to warn them for spam advertising - they are mostly bots.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Its not really a problem, most of the time the players are bots and most players just ignore the advertisement.
Also I hate censorship so anything related to it is an instant no for me.

Top Bottom