Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Hey.

So basically, let's start saying this suggestion needs a new section for it. For example, look suggestion section, that's basically but with the name cubecraft wants to put it.

The presentations shall have rules, like not give personal information. They can tell us how they are in the game, what they like in cubecraft, minigames.

This is only to know users better than we do now. Some of us just dunno the half of the users in the forums, Like I do. So when you read the presentations you will know users better.

Farewells.

This is basically so when someone is going out of cubecraft some time or quitting Minecraft. I have some friends that have quit Minecraft but no one knew it. That's how I found out I shall do this farewells suggestion

Some basically things you need to know.

- This shouldn't be abused as creating alts.
- It shouldn't be allowed to create drama with farewells if it is false.

Reactions: Jef15ist and Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey.

So basically, let's start saying this suggestion needs a new section for it. For example, look suggestion section, that's basically but with the name cubecraft wants to put it.

The presentations shall have rules, like not give personal information. They can tell us how they are in the game, what they like in cubecraft, minigames.

This is only to know users better than we do now. Some of us just dunno the half of the users in the forums, Like I do. So when you read the presentations you will know users better.

Farewells.

This is basically so when someone is going out of cubecraft some time or quitting Minecraft. I have some friends that have quit Minecraft but no one knew it. That's how I found out I shall do this farewells suggestion

Can you please explain your idea in more details? I don't have an idea what you're talking about.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey.

Farewells.

I mean I am saying why not, but I didn't really get much of what you said. Sorry :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom