Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Que agregaran esto otra vez en el servidor? ¿Would they add this again on the server?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Eh notado que antes en cubecraft hacian tipo concursos de el que tuviera mas asesinatos y mas victorias por mes, a los ganadores que eran 5 de victorias y otros 5 de asesinatos, se les daba de premio rangos que algunas veces cambiaban pero casi siempre fue que el 1 y 2 tuvieran rango esmeralda, y nose porque esto se comenzó a desaparecer y me gustaria que lo regresaran para que haya mas personas buenas jugando en el servidor, no digo que los jugadores actualmente soy malos sino que necesitamos mas jugadores en linea al dia y esto seria un buen arreglo, lo puedes checar todo aquí. :D
https://www.cubecraft.net/?page=50

English translated.

I've noticed that before in cubecraft, they held contests that had more murders and more victories per month. The winners, which were 5 victories and 5 murders, were awarded ranges that sometimes changed but it was almost always the 1 and 2 had emerald range, and I do not know why this began to disappear and I would like to be returned so that there are more good people playing on the server, I do not say that players are currently bad but we need more players online a day and this would be a good arrangement, you can check everything here. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexp192 and God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
No sé...no creo que a cubecraft le convenga regalar rangos por ahora,por lo que recuerdo su estado economico estaba un poco mal;sin embargo estiy de acuerdo en añadir competeticiones!Voto que sí pero que el premio sea otra cosa como cubelets y no rangos

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Eh notado que antes en cubecraft hacian tipo concursos de el que tuviera mas asesinatos y mas victorias por mes, a los ganadores que eran 5 de victorias y otros 5 de asesinatos, se les daba de premio rangos que algunas veces cambiaban pero casi siempre fue que el 1 y 2 tuvieran rango esmeralda, y nose porque esto se comenzó a desaparecer y me gustaria que lo regresaran para que haya mas personas buenas jugando en el servidor, no digo que los jugadores actualmente soy malos sino que necesitamos mas jugadores en linea al dia y esto seria un buen arreglo, lo puedes checar todo aquí. :D

English translated.

I've noticed that before in cubecraft, they held contests that had more murders and more victories per month. The winners, which were 5 victories and 5 murders, were awarded ranges that sometimes changed but it was almost always the 1 and 2 had emerald range, and I do not know why this began to disappear and I would like to be returned so that there are more good people playing on the server, I do not say that players are currently bad but we need more players online a day and this would be a good arrangement, you can check everything here. :D
En el cubecraft de 30k de personas regalar un rango no "pasaba nada" ahora cubecraft no está para regalar rangos pero alomejor cubelets o xp podría estar bien

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California

English translated.

They usually give away a prize to those who participate in the community event games, which can be a rank or just something generic like cubelets/multipliers, as for contest they're held every few seasonal holidays. If they made contest too relevant I don't think it'd increase the player cap by much, also keep in mind most of the people on the server hardly use or even have a forums account.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom