Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is the annoucement?

• Total voters

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Alright, everyone, Cubecraft announced that tomorrow at 6 they have a major announcement. Any predictions? I'm making a poll and people can vote, I'll add to it as people suggest things. Maybe we can get a good guess!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
My prediction is, that we are going to get our game lobbies back.
I don't really think that it's gonna be the summer update, because this kind of announcement hasn't been made in the past.

Reactions: Technosword

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
They announced a big update on Twitter,... :)
It surprises me you know about updates and stuff.

What I think, not game lobbies in Java. We need more players for that. They said that themselves. A Skyblock update would be cool!
Maybe they added Kingdom wars?!?!?!?! ^-^

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm hoping for the game lobbies aahh 🥺

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Alright, everyone, Cubecraft announced that tomorrow at 6 they have a major announcement. Any predictions? I'm making a poll and people can vote, I'll add to it as people suggest things. Maybe we can get a good guess!
I honestly hope its that sepparate lobby's for Java will return. If there was a new gamemode, there would have been teasers prob, and i dont think skyblock is ready for bedrock already.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Hi, I don't think it would be a new summer map just yet. Since it might be a bit too early for a summer update. But, it could be a new game mode, since like not many things came out as much this year. But, can't wait to see what happens. But according to Twitter, they just made a post about a bedrock update, so possibly that?

63434.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom