Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

fixerino boring gam plox

Add a potions shop! Gold and diamonds for the potions , or consider adding a Lapiz Lazuli currency and a Lapiz generator for all things potion related.

A

A pigeon

Thread is about potions there are two opions, say if you like the main idea. I myself could not care less about generators

T

The Lord Pleb

Lmao how isbthat unfair
Well, there are people who do not like Speed Eggwars (I include myself), but if you like to play on maps that have emerald generators, such as UnderDaSea, for example. If the emerald generators were removed from normal eggwars maps, I could not play with emeralds. That's why it does not seem fair to me that there is only in Speed Eggwars, it must also be in normal Eggwars so that it is balanced.

A

A pigeon

Well, there are people who do not like Speed Eggwars (I include myself), but if you like to play on maps that have emerald generators, such as UnderDaSea, for example. If the emerald generators were removed from normal eggwars maps, I could not play with emeralds. That's why it does not seem fair to me that there is only in Speed Eggwars, it must also be in normal Eggwars so that it is balanced.
Good point actually

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Happy Dance 😈

1716154486367.png
Matriox wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for helping us all out over the past month

Appreciate all your activity on the forums and discord, great to see!
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
Top Bottom