Not open for further replies.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai! :)

I think it would be good and very helpful if the management team adds an "Add Screenshot" / "Add Evidence" button to the report site. All you need to do is click on "View Images" and then "Add Screenshot / Evidence", but you won't be allowed to add screenshots when the report was accepted / denied. This could be useful if you collected more evidence while the report is awaiting review.

Please let me know what you think :]

- Dutchy

Reactions: Zathelas

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello!
I'm sorry, but this isn't going to happen.

Names, offence and language isn't something you need to change because our moderation team will change that manually and your report will be accepted.

Screenshots and videoevidences: I've punish players for submitting evidence with cheat clients because they forgot to "hide" their cheats. So, i think you know now why i don't want to allow everyone to be able to modify the evidence submitted

Would be a nice feature to have but it won't happen, as stated in the quote.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree with you, but maybe make an option to edit the whole report. Because I had multiple times that I mis clicked or uploaded the wrong video by accident. If you can edit your report you can fix it when you accidently click the wrong button.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Players won't be allowed to remove evidence, they can only add evidence.
Why would you want to add evidence though?
I mean you shouldn’t report players if you know you have invalid -or a shortage of evidence. I assume that once you report a player, you are sure you have enough and valid evidence in the first place? 😅

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Why would you want to add evidence though?
I mean you shouldn’t report players if you know you have invalid -or a shortage of evidence. I assume that once you report a player, you are sure you have enough and valid evidence in the first place? 😅
Ofcourse I do, but I agree and I'm gonna ask for a lock. I thought it would be nice if we can add evidence, even if you already have enough evidence. But I agree that it is kinda useless. Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi.
I don't see a reason to change anything about the report system.
It works perfectly good and pretty fast actually.
So i don't see any point to change or add anything to it.
But thanks for the idea tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom