• No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LNon / Cild

May 28, 2017
Ohio
What is it?
The ignore feature would be a way of simply not being able to see the chat for specific people. I know personally that I would use it because the way people can be sometimes. Don't worry, if someone ignores you and you try to message them, or party, it will give you a message saying you were ignored.

How would it work?
- /ignore add (name) adds a player to your ignore list.
- /ignore list (page) shows a list of players you've ignored
- /ignore remove (name) removed a player from your ignore list.
If someone parties/friends you: you will get a message saying 'you have been ignored by that player'.

Please leave suggestions below <3

IDEA FROM @OSIM

Reactions: OSIM

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has been suggested before.

Personally, I think you can just remove them.

The command could maybe be like /ignore [IGN] reason:

The other commands such as /ignore list seems fine.

All though this command is not necessary at all, you always have to choice to ignore them, if they are spamming, warn and report them.

Reactions: StanEXE

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
What is it?
The ignore feature would be a way of simply not being able to see the chat for specific people. I know personally that I would use it because the way people can be sometimes. Don't worry, if someone ignores you and you try to message them, or party, it will give you a message saying you were ignored.

How would it work?
- /ignore add (name) adds a player to your ignore list.
- /ignore list (page) shows a list of players you've ignored
- /ignore remove (name) removed a player from your ignore list.
If someone parties/friends you: you will get a message saying 'you have been ignored by that player'.

Please leave suggestions below <3

IDEA FROM @OSIM

Yes, finally! Someone who understands what I'm trying to explain ;)

Reactions: LNon / Cild

LNon / Cild

May 28, 2017
Ohio
This has been suggested before.

Personally, I think you can just remove them.

The command could maybe be like /ignore [IGN] reason:

The other commands such as /ignore list seems fine.

All though this command is not necessary at all, you always have to choice to ignore them, if they are spamming, warn and report them.
No one likes flood. I try to see other parts of chat, not just 40+ messages of spam

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
''Please report players who spam, swear, advertise, impersonate, scam or death thread so we can deal with the accused player.''

The /ignore command isn't a good idea. Take this scenario:
A player is swearing and you have already had an issue with him in the past and he ignores you by using the /ignore command. Then, 1 year later, you see him swearing again and he's still ignoring you. You can't give him a warning so he wouldn't receive the warning on their screen.

This can lead to difficult situations.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
''Please report players who spam, swear, advertise, impersonate, scam or death thread so we can deal with the accused player.''

A player is swearing and you have already had an issue with him in the past and he ignores you by using the /ignore command. Then, 1 year later, you see him swearing again and he s still ignoring you. You can't give him a warning so he wouldn't receive the warning on their screen.

Was about to type this ^-^

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would actually like another kind of /ignore command. One that ignore /F messages from friends.

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet

A player is swearing and you have already had an issue with him in the past and he ignores you by using the /ignore command. Then, 1 year later, you see him swearing again and he's still ignoring you. You can't give him a warning so he wouldn't receive the warning on their screen.

Then why can't you just /ignore him as well? So now, you can't see his messages nor can he.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom