Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you be in support of this game being created?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

I had this idea for a forum game which I would like to ask opinions on. I was watching a TV show called Big Brother, a "social experiment" reality show with spin-offs in various countries, and thought of a way for a version of this on the CubeCraft forums.
Essentially, a number of forums users, ideally over 15, would sign-up as a "housemates". Obviously we can't literally send them all into a house as in the TV show, however they will still be able to interact through a private Discord group, voice or text chat. Housemates nominate each other for eviction, and a certain number of housemates with the most nominations would be put up for eviction. Evictions will occur three or four times a week and consists of a certain number of housemates being removed from the competion after the community vote on who they want to save. The housemates with the least votes are evicted. Twists are implemented every so often, e.g a certain housemate being picked to remove someone from nomination and replace them with someone else is a common one shown on TV.

Any questions, post a comment below.
Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
In the state where I live in we actually had a spin-off of this show, and I have to say we made the dankest memes outta that show. I think that these kinds of games would need a LOT of activity.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
In the state where I live in we actually had a spin-off of this show, and I have to say we made the dankest memes outta that show. I think that these kinds of games would need a LOT of activity.
Yeah, that’s why I asked if anyone would be interested first..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom