Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
So here is my suggestion when you spawn into the main hub there would be the point leaderboards on the right and on the left there would be the levels leaderboards. The leaderboards would look like all the other leaderboard in game lobbies, top 5. Short but simple Points & Levels LeaderBoards!! Also for a alternative you would do /ll=LevelsLeaderboards and /pl=PointLeaderboards so you don't have to go to the hub every time you want to see the leaderboards for the Levels and Points!

Tags: @PerryJ @jollow250 @Tacosbefriends

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So here is my suggestion when you spawn into the main hub there would be the point leaderboards on the right and on the left there would be the levels leaderboards. The leaderboards would look like all the other leaderboard in game lobbies, top 5. Short but simple Points & Levels LeaderBoards!! Also for a alternative you would do /ll=LevelsLeaderboards and /pl=PointLeaderboards so you don't have to go to the hub every time you want to see the leaderboards for the Levels and Points!

Tags: @PerryJ @jollow250 @Tacosbefriends
not to sure how useful these leaderboards would be but sure I'll agree with it

Reactions: Passer

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
This makes me think, what game gives the most xp for the shortest time? At the moment, levels don't really matter for anything other than looking nice, but if this leader board was implemented I wonder what those competing would sweat out at? Probably Iron Normal Duels, which is kind of unfair for non-donators as they can't choose to play that same kit repeatedly.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
I was summoned? Yes I like your idea to put a leaderboard in the main lobby, but I'm still waiting for a huge scoreboard of all the games on the website. I hope they can implement that someday. Maybe a top 100 for each game on cube for most wins? Or a simple navigationtool that you can use to search up your name. You can see your highschore and your place on the scoreboard for each game. Something like that. I know this has been requested many times before, but that would be awesome.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom