Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Lets think… Maybe it should be nice to add a new kind a thing in the cubelets.

For beginners it should be really nice to add points in cubelets. As you know you can get heads, armor, trails and things.

Schermafbeelding 2017-04-02 om 11.51.36.png

For beginners are heads very funny and armor to! But if you add point it will help players to.
Examples:

You found: 50 points.

Rarity: Common.

You found: 150 points.

Rarity: Rare.

You found: 500 points!

Rarity: Legendary.

(If u think this is to op, tell me I still doubt about it).

Its another suggestion as @mciq suggested this morning.

Tagg: @Tacosbefriends

Last edited:

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Lets think… Maybe it should be nice to add a new kind a thing in the cubelets.

For beginners it should be really nice to add points in cubelets. As you know you can get heads, armor, trails and things.

For beginners are heads very funny and armor to! But if you add point it will help players to.
Examples:

You found: 50 points.

Rarity: Common.

You found: 150 points.

Rarity: Rare.

You found: 500 points!

Rarity: Legendary.

(If u think this is to op, tell me I still doubt about it).

Its another suggestion as @mciq suggested this morning.
This would help so
Much when saving for a kit. I have many cubelets that i dont use because stone rank is pretty limited to what vanity you can use. Pointa would make me use them though!

Reactions: Soeshi

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I think you just should remove the rares and commons, and then add 1500 - mythical ones. It's easier to get 500+ by only getting rares and commons. If you only add legendaries and mythicals, then it will be more challenging to get points, but if you get them, you get the same value. My idea is only more challenging than yours if you get my point ;)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think you just should remove the rares and commons, and then add 1500 - mythical ones. It's easier to get 500+ by only getting rares and commons. If you only add legendaries and mythicals, then it will be more challenging to get points, but if you get them, you get the same value. My idea is only more challenging than yours if you get my point ;)
I don't really get your point by removing all the rare and common items?

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
It sounds like a nice idea, but on the otherside it is not really hard to get points. To me, getting points is a reward for winning a game or killing a player. Getting points from cubelets might be a bit too easy to get them.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
How more points how more challenging
Well, it's easier to get let's say 10 times 50 points (common), than 1 time 500 points. Both mechanics offer the same amount of points, although the suggesion I made here makes it a bit more challenging.

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
It sounds like a nice idea, but on the otherside it is not really hard to get points. To me, getting points is a reward for winning a game or killing a player. Getting points from cubelets might be a bit too easy to get them.

If you just start playing cubecraft without a kit its difficult to win, my experience.

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
If you just start playing cubecraft without a kit its difficult to win, my experience.

In skywars you can choose to play without abilities and kits as well. This is something where no one gets an adventage which gives everyone an equal chance of winning or getting kills.
In eggwars a kit is not really necessary, it's nice when you have them but you can get the same stuff with just playing the game.

I don't play many other games, so I can't really discuss about those.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think it'd be a better idea to receive points for collectibles you already have.
Of course the amount of points you receive should be balanced but that's my view on this suggestion.
I'd also think this would be a better idea, but I like this one to tbh.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom