Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what is the best point grind gamemode?


  • Total voters
    12

colinverp

Well-Known Member
May 5, 2020
222
362
114
22
Helmond netherlands
hi cubecrafters
I was curios, what is the best gamemode to grinds points in your opinion? I've been grinding on skywars in the past hours for 300 pints in 1 hour (3 multipliers active. but i don't know the best gamemode to play for points, do you?​
 
Apr 16, 2021
7
9
4
I think egg wars is the best game for points (especially with a multiplier):
Winning - 50 points
Breaking an egg - 6 points
Killing - 1 point
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom