Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ryan, all I have to say is imagine having a rank, that you purchased, then this feature was added in. I would feel scammed. Yes I am a proud donor myself and I don't see this ever coming in the future.

-oJones
Not donor,
Costumer...

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I think they should have a point trade in for ranks like iron can be 10000 points and the others vary, causing more gameplay for the games you love most!
How amazing would it be for the people who can't afford ranks to get a chance to play and earn it!
Ryan-
Yeah.... no..... we ranked people had to pay real money. This is unfair to us. Support Cubecraft by buying a rank and don't suggest things that won't be added because CubeCraft would start losing money because of, and because it would be unfair to people who bought their ranks with money

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
My point is that it's a little unfair that the needy never get what the wealthy have, and they should get a chance at least a day!
Needy? To get a rank. Just stop complaining. Sorry, but it doesn't matter if you're poor or not. It is unfair to currently ranked people and will lose money for CubeCraft. Stop being immature yourself and being rude to people:
Some of us don't live in Britain, where our currency is more for instance not in sale it's 20$ in the U.S. And some families don't allow their children to spend that money, the only reason they have MC is a relative and a family computer. Give them a chance, @ISEETHROUGHYOU let others have a chance, don't hate on me for my reasons. Be mature and if you don't like it explain why and we can figure it out like the others did, not spamming This wont happen...
Get a rank. Stop complaining. Thanks!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You will scam a lot of people who bought a rank and no one will ever buy a rank again they just gonna point farm

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This'll never happen.

Ranks would feel played, even though what you're suggesting would take forever. They need lots of money to keep this server up, so if they added this, the amount of people donating would fall, and hell, who knows, they could go bankrupt, so there would be no cubecraft. Sorry, but this ain't never gonna happen, so just go buy a rank
True however just about every games outside minecraft does his suggestion to exploit money, your basically paying to get the stuff faster, also technically ranked players are already scammed, if the server were to shut down for whatever reason they would be out that money and that could be soon as server population among all servers is dropping

Reactions: Ryan C.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I don't think that trading in points for anything should be a thing. If you are unable to get the full price for a rank then you can wait for a sale. Most sales are done on major holidays. Or a friend could be nice enough to buy you a rank. There's also giveaways that happen from time to time, which you can follow the cubecraft twitter to find out when they happen.
Whatever happened to that? They did a giveaway then it just dissapeared no announcements of the winner or anything

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
Needy? To get a rank. Just stop complaining. Sorry, but it doesn't matter if you're poor or not. It is unfair to currently ranked people and will lose money for CubeCraft. Stop being immature yourself and being rude to people:

Get a rank. Stop complaining. Thanks!
Immaturity is downing someone for their suggestion, as seen if you don't like it don't hate it... Leave let the staff team see what they think @Snodia thank you again!

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
Ryan, all I have to say is imagine having a rank, that you purchased, then this feature was added in. I would feel scammed. Yes I am a proud donor myself and I don't see this ever coming in the future.

-oJones
Thanks for positive feed back, I understand but as seen in other servers, they will probably (if accepted) buff Gold Diamond emerald and Obsidian ranks and debuff Iron and lapis, so they get the most of what they paid for.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
Thanks for positive feed back, I understand but as seen in other servers, they will probably (if accepted) buff Gold Diamond emerald and Obsidian ranks and debuff Iron and lapis, so they get the most of what they paid for.
Very sincere I like it!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
*Didnt read all past comments*
N-O NO.
This would make ranks feel completely ripped off of you could get them with points.
Also, this might be against the EULA, but im not sure.
This would mean less donations to the server, which means it would go down. (Not shut down, but eventually if it happened it would :()
I have a long list of why it shouldnt be a thing, but it would go on forever :0

Of you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
*Didnt read all past comments*
N-O NO.
This would make ranks feel completely ripped off of you could get them with points.
Also, this might be against the EULA, but im not sure.
This would mean less donations to the server, which means it would go down. (Not shut down, but eventually if it happened it would :()
I have a long list of why it shouldnt be a thing, but it would go on forever :0

Of you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Thanks for opinion!

Reactions: Deeds

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
Sorry if it seemed as if I was arguing, I wanted my point to stand but from recent posts i can see that it will not.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Considering you have access to wifi, a computer, probably a nice place to sleep and food and water, you are far from "needy".
Please.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
I know several people who use a grandparents computer or their parents work computer and get Minecraft from their Grandparents.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom