Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My point is that it's a little unfair that the needy never get what the wealthy have, and they should get a chance at least a day!
I got mine for free...
And I don't even want Iron Rank!
Someone thought it was funny to buy me an Iron Rank from all people me...
You should be happy that you still have your Stone Rank...

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Some of us don't live in Britain, where our currency is more for instance not in sale it's 20$ in the U.S. And some families don't allow their children to spend that money, the only reason they have MC is a relative and a family computer. Give them a chance, @ISEETHROUGHYOU let others have a chance, don't hate on me for my reasons. Be mature and if you don't like it explain why and we can figure it out like the others did, not spamming This wont happen...
I'm not hating on you.

Get a Saturday job, ask for money on your birthday on Christmas etc... I'm just saying, the idea will never get added, and I'm sorry if your parents don't let you make IAPs

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
What's wrong with iron rank... The guy who bought it must have thought your a good person or accident... Be thankful? I guess. Still Iron rank has a great advantage. Especially in PvP. The kit anyways.
I got mine for free...
And I don't even want Iron Rank!
Someone thought it was funny to buy me an Iron Rank from all people me...
You should be happy that you still have your Stone Rank...

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I don't think that trading in points for anything should be a thing. If you are unable to get the full price for a rank then you can wait for a sale. Most sales are done on major holidays. Or a friend could be nice enough to buy you a rank. There's also giveaways that happen from time to time, which you can follow the cubecraft twitter to find out when they happen.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
I don't think that trading in points for anything should be a thing. If you are unable to get the full price for a rank then you can wait for a sale. Most sales are done on major holidays. Or a friend could be nice enough to buy you a rank. There's also giveaways that happen from time to time, which you can follow the cubecraft twitter to find out when they happen.
Thanks for your opinions!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What's wrong with iron rank... The guy who bought it must have thought your a good person or accident... Be thankful? I guess. Still Iron rank has a great advantage. Especially in PvP. The kit anyways.
Ranks don't have any advantages at all...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So eh could you guys stop arguing!
This is going off topic and if this continues then this thread will likely be locked...

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't know why your trying to say, but if I understood right you are talking about, point giving, if it is, I disagree, I think people should know how to get their self a point.

Vono34

Mar 31, 2016
Ryan, all I have to say is imagine having a rank, that you purchased, then this feature was added in. I would feel scammed. Yes I am a proud donor myself and I don't see this ever coming in the future.

-oJones

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom