Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
I think they should have a point trade in for ranks like iron can be 10000 points and the others vary, causing more gameplay for the games you love most!
How amazing would it be for the people who can't afford ranks to get a chance to play and earn it!
Ryan-

Reactions: xoDiamondxo

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
Hmm... You know Cube needs to pay ALL the servers? So i think this isn't a good idea... Then all the players that have bought it will realize that you can get it free if you spare for a LONG and LONG time...

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I think they should have a point trade in for ranks like iron can be 10000 points and the others vary, causing more gameplay for the games you love most!
How amazing would it be for the people who can't afford ranks to get a chance to play and earn it!
Ryan-
Ranks would feel scammed, cubecraft can't pay if they don't get money, cube is no more :( @Ping Ether pls help

Reactions: Ping Ether

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
As much as I would want this (I don't have any money), like everyone said, donators would feel scammed and CubeCraft needs lots of money to run for ALL of it's servers, doing this would decrease the amount of people who buy ranks by over 60%.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This'll never happen.

Ranks would feel played, even though what you're suggesting would take forever. They need lots of money to keep this server up, so if they added this, the amount of people donating would fall, and hell, who knows, they could go bankrupt, so there would be no cubecraft. Sorry, but this ain't never gonna happen, so just go buy a rank

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
I'm talking as Price Varies as seen on other servers people will get it for their game which will cause several impatient people to buy, this can be limited it brings new people to a server they love and get a new game play. This will also cause lots of great things, and CubeCraft will get new people which will hoist the community.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
It would be like 2million points for Obsidian... I was only talking iron and lapis so the main ranks Gold- Etc are still the ones people get, mainly more advantages with gold Plus.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
After all they do giveaways for Iron this will get a better game play, and more players so now lobbies aren't dull.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It would be like 2million points for Obsidian... I was only talking iron and lapis so the main ranks Gold- Etc are still the ones people get, mainly more advantages with gold Plus.
No.. just no this is never gonna happen.

If you think this is actually gonna happen, and they take this idea onvoard, then to be honest, I think that you have lost touch with reality and you are dreaming

Santa___

Dec 23, 2016
You need to remember minecraft server hosting is very expensive if cube craft did this nobody would buy any ranks and soon enough cube craft would close I like the idea but it really cannot work.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
No.. just no this is never gonna happen.

If you think this is actually gonna happen, and they take this idea onvoard, then to be honest, I think that you have lost touch with reality and you are dreaming
To be honest sir I think you should keep it on topic this is "Suggestions" not reality. Thanks-Ryan

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
If you all are going to post negatives just leave we are a friendly and helping environment not a haters spam mail...

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
My point is that it's a little unfair that the needy never get what the wealthy have, and they should get a chance at least a day!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
If you all are going to post negatives just leave we are a friendly and helping environment not a haters spam mail...
My point is that it's a little unfair that the needy never get what the wealthy have, and they should get a chance at least a day!
I bought an iron rank for guess how much? £10.49 am i wealthy??

And you are calling me wealthy? Not even obsidian ranks are "wealthy"

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
Some of us don't live in Britain, where our currency is more for instance not in sale it's 20$ in the U.S. And some families don't allow their children to spend that money, the only reason they have MC is a relative and a family computer. Give them a chance, @ISEETHROUGHYOU let others have a chance, don't hate on me for my reasons. Be mature and if you don't like it explain why and we can figure it out like the others did, not spamming This wont happen...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom