Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Should be a skywars tournament. At the end of the month, the top 5 people on the chart (a week from the end of month) And whoever wins gets Obsidian rank

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
You guys just want too many points, don't you.
Maybe maybe, but it will make more fun though, people are now playing games for points most likely, because of a shop, and some players would enjoy not only Survival, Skywars or Hide n Seek... :P

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
You guys just want too many points, don't you.
Points are pretty useless unless you play skyblock or kit pvp. Much to easy to get with out much of a use. I think voting should get you stuff besides points, because I have no need of points, thus I don't really find a need to vote. I mainly play on skywars and have just about every kit. All the kits i want anyway. I also think it would be cool if there was a small chance of getting a big reward in votes, for example, you get 50 points per vote, with a 1/500 chance of getting 1000 most people would never get it, but enough would that it would make ALOT of people vote daily with hopes of getting that award. (with a 1/500 chance your would have to vote for over a yeah to get it most likey) @halothe23

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Points are pretty useless unless you play skyblock or kit pvp. Much to easy to get with out much of a use. I think voting should get you stuff besides points, because I have no need of points, thus I don't really find a need to vote. I mainly play on skywars and have just about every kit. All the kits i want anyway. I also think it would be cool if there was a small chance of getting a big reward in votes, for example, you get 50 points per vote, with a 1/500 chance of getting 1000 most people would never get it, but enough would that it would make ALOT of people vote daily with hopes of getting that award. (with a 1/500 chance your would have to vote for over a yeah to get it most likey) @halothe23

Not a bad idea, however the main reason you should vote is to support the server, rather then getting goodies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Not a bad idea, however the main reason you should vote is to support the server, rather then getting goodies.
Yeah, voting for the server helps the server be.. well.. more known, more the people, less skywars games you can get into... I mean, more popular the server gets, more popular? More money, more money? Big server, popular, thousands of people play on every day. So... the people who vote help the server. Plus, don't we all want it to be as good as the huge minigame servers..? Yes.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I could care less about the points... After I bought the two kits in skywars and SG that I wanted, now I just waste all my points on useless stuff in kitpvp :P I don't need any points, really, they're just a distraction to me...

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Agreed, but its hard to remember to vote everyday unless there is a benefit to the voters. I still vote every couple days, but most of the time I sorta forget. I'll go vote now though...there, wow, 50 points, I get more in 3 games of skywars. =P @halothe23

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
i think there should be the point reward for all games for example in spleef there is no point reward @rubik_cube_man
@halothe23
th

Reactions: hugomol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom