Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

There used to be a /report command on Cubecraft, but it got quickly removed due to:
  • Spamming /report to staff - People would spam /report to staff and they would find it REALLY annoying, and most of the time people reported hackers, if it was a hacker, they wouldn't be able to teleport into the game, as said below.
  • Staff can't teleport into games - Staff can only join games the same way we can (Manually right clicking a sign / armour stand player thingy)
  • Fake reports - Players would make fake reports where they thought someone was breaking a rule but they weren't (Lobbies).
  • Not enough time to record - If staff WERE able to join a game, then I don't think they would be sufficient because hackers could toggle their hacks and it would be really annoying for staff to record the hackers, whilst they could have banned 10x the amount of hackers they could have when doing reports.

There are a couple of reasons why there has been a hacker increase. These are:
  • Everyone who was previously banned got unbanned due to the new banning system. Soon, all of the repeat hackers will be permanently banned again and there would be less hackers in games.

• A new anti-cheat is in works but it will take a long time to make. Cubecraft developers are working on many other projects such as Creative, Factions, Skyblock, Parkour (I could go on forever), so we need to be patient. For now we have to record and report the hackers we see in game . If you are using Windows 10, then you can always use the game bar to record. (PM me if you need help with that). If your using anything else then I recommend downloading Loilo and using that to record.

• Cubecraft is currently short on staff members so lots of reports don't get handled. Cubecraft is currently recruiting more and more staff members and as soon as the current helpers will be promoted to moderators, they will be able to help deal with reports. If you would like to help with the reports section and your thing your eligible, then do remember you can also apply for helper over here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

For now, just be patient and everything will be sorted out :). I think this can be locked. @zDutchie @Diogu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom