Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I don’t like the current system this server has, so here’s how to fix it to attract more players and make CubeCraft more fun and popular.

1. Increase friend limit. People need to make more friends on the server. 10 is not enough. Increase this value to +100 per rank.

2. increase party limit. 3 players is too little and now I can’t play with my friends that I made on both CubeCraft and other servers.

3. PVP. I don’t like how there is a 1 second hit cool down. Please fix.

4. Skywars. The items are too overpowered, please nerf them.
5. EggWars. Make armor kept on death, players spawn with a full set of leather armor, and remove helmets and chest plates from the shop. And make people spawn with swords. This will eliminate 90% of spawn killers.
6. The AC. Please make it better, there are too many cheaters scaffolding and flying. If that doesn’t work recruit more staff so they can ban the cheaters .
7. Ranks are too expensive. $180 for a rank is crazy dude, obsidian rank is worth like only $30-$40
8. Add level rewards. I get nothing for leveling up and I am sad. Please reward players with cubelets or points when they level up.
9. Plz add map voting plz plz plz
10. Down grade to 1.8 please I hate 1.12.2+ for many reasons and I don’t need to explain why.

This will attract more players and make CubeCraft a better place.
I apologize that my other thread was more of a hate rant but I made it sound better so now I’m not sending hate to the server. I currently don’t like how it is now, but with these changes it will encourage me to grind on it again.

please add this.

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
1. Increase friend limit. People need to make more friends on the server. 10 is not enough. Increase this value to +100 per rank.
Not sure about this, 100+ is too much. Maybe Stone players should have 15 slots or something like that. Ranks give you more slots. The current amount of slots is fine imo

2. increase party limit. 3 players is too little and now I can’t play with my friends that I made on both CubeCraft and other servers.
Same as friend slots, ranks give you more party slots

It's the vanilla 1.9+ combat, so there is nothing that could be fixed.

imo skywars in general is balanced, but it could be good some changes to the chest loot after few months

5. EggWars. Make armor kept on death, players spawn with a full set of leather armor, and remove helmets and chest plates from the shop. And make people spawn with swords. This will eliminate 90% of spawn killers.
Well.... sound like bedwars xd i don't thing its a good idea

6. The AC. Please make it better, there are too many cheaters scaffolding and flying. If that doesn’t work recruit more staff so they can ban the cheaters .
I play every day and cheates are really rare (I play both, Java and Bedrock), currently Sentinel is really good and its updated every day, since there is 3 anticheat devs cubecraft have one of the best anticheats on both networks

7. Ranks are too expensive. $180 for a rank is crazy dude, obsidian rank is worth like only $30-$40
Ranks are optional, so not sure about this

8. Add level rewards. I get nothing for leveling up and I am sad. Please reward players with cubelets or points when they level up.
This is a good idea imo, have you more ideas? example: any special loot item every 20 levels, any special trail, gadget, ballon or its only points and xp?

This is a Iron rank feaure, I dont think it should be a free feature, also don't have this for everyone make games start faster, due that everyone is sent into the same map.

10. Down grade to 1.8 please I hate 1.12.2+ for many reasons and I don’t need to explain why.
Just no. With 1.12.2 features (blocks, items, mobs etc) there is so many new amazing content, maps, games etc that devs and designers can make

• Disagree
Reactions: Matriox and Skoedel

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Not sure about this, 100+ is too much. Maybe it could be arround 15 (for stone rank) ro something like that. Ranks give you more friend slots, so more slots are a rank feature.
But other servers let you have 1000+, 15 still is like nothing to me
Same as friend slots, ranks give you more party slots
understandable but they shouldn’t give non-donors such strict restrictions.
It's the vanilla 1.9+ combat, so there is nothing that could be fixed.
I see other servers find a way to increase attack speed of swords to 9.0, not calling out names though
imo skywars in general is balanced, but it could be good some changes to the chest loot after few months
ok
Well.... sound like bedwars xd i don't thing its a good idea
at least BedWars is balanced unlike EggWars and you gain points on normal kills which encourages kill farming
I play every day and cheates are really rare (I play both, Java and Bedrock), currently Sentinel is really good and its updated every day, since there is 3 anticheat devs cubecraft have one of the best anticheats on both networks
ok
This is a good idea imo, have you more ideas? example: any special loot item every 20 levels, any special trail, gadget, ballon or its only points and xp?
yes But every 20 levels might be a bit Too much.
This is a Iron rank feaure, I dont think it should be a free feature, also don't have this for everyone make games start faster, due that everyone is sent into the same map.
ok
Just no. With 1.12.2 features (blocks, items, mobs etc) there is so many new amazing content, maps, games etc that devs and designers can make
Ok then, thanks for your explanation.

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
understandable but they shouldn’t give non-donors such strict restrictions.
Yes, I understand, a good thread could be good to see what players think about those thinks. (I mean a specific thread talking about that)

at least BedWars is balanced unlike EggWars and you gain points on normal kills which encourages kill farming
I have played a lot Eggwars, imo its balanced, and kill farming is not allowed.

I see other servers find a way to increase attack speed of swords to 9.0, not calling out names though
Yes, but the idea is make everything related to combat work like vanilla, a lot of players like the current game combat and thats why cube have it. CubeCraft had a 1.8 server but it was removed. Here's a thread about it: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/283171/

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I still think they should have a 1.8 server because having to switch to 1.12.2 just to play in CubeCraft is quite annoying. But it’s better than 1.17. It’s very laggy in 1.17.

• Agree
Reactions: Skoedel

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I agree with a few things you've mentioned in this thread.
I'm not sure about this one. +100 friend slots is way too much. +10/20 slots would be way better.
I definitely agree with this one. 3 party slots is way too low.
They removed 1.8 for a reason. You can read more about it here!
What do you mean? I think it is perfectly balanced. You can vote for chest items if you don't like a special gamemode.
This sounds like a totally new gamemode!

The anticheat developers are still working on it and improving it, though that takes some time.
There are still people who buy it. If you don't like the price, you can always buy it in a sale / participate in cubecraft's giveaways!
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but I really like this idea!
This is already an iron+ rank feature :)
They made there choice to remove it, so they won't update it to 1.8 anymore.

I agree with a few things so that's why I voted unsure.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Top Bottom