Not open for further replies.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
My suggestion is to make plus payment more confortable and able to pay with all payment methods.

How?

Separating plus rank in months, so you could be able to buy 3 months o plus directly for example (Wihout being a monthly suscription)
A friend made a post saying that he just can buy plus using PayPal or a debit card. It's because is a 'suscription' so every month its supossed to obtain plus automatically. With the rest of payment methods you can't so thats why he said. To make a 1 plus month except of a suscription. That would fix the problem.

My suggestion:

What I'm suggesting is to add '1 plus month' '3 plus months' '6 plus months' and '1 plus year'
This would be much more comfortable when buying and would fix the payment method problems.

(I had the same problem because I used to pay with paysafecard and now I can't)

If you buy 3 plus months directly, you have a discount for the fact of buying three months directly
If every month of plus costs 7 GBP, for 3 months actually you need to pay in total 21 GBP. With my idea, you will save 1 GBP.
Thats not too much but its a good reason to buy 3 months plus directly instead of 1 month. I did that with 6 months and 1 year too.
Buying directly 6 months plus, you will save 2 GBP, and buying 1 year directly you will save 9 GBP!

Thats so good for both, for customers and Cubecraft network.
Customers would save money, save time and they will have the advantage of paying with the payment method they want
Cubecraft would earn more money (due to more payment method) and for example if a guy buys 1 year directly, Cubecraft would earn 75 GBP directly. Imagine this guy stops playing at 7 month. With actually suscription just will cancel it but with my idea, he cant because payed before. Its fair for both parts :)

Here is a image I edited with photoshop to show you how is my idea:

Plus rank suggestion.jpg

You would click on 'Plus' and then you will find this one.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and react with :agree: if you are agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I would like you to explain to me why)
and :disagree: if you disagree (I would like you to explain to me why too)

Bye! ^^

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
I accept, because overwriting all the time every other month is very annoying.
But cubecraft automatically deducts money from you if you don't stop your subscription soo..

Reactions: Amazinq

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I accept, because overwriting all the time every other month is very annoying.
But cubecraft automatically deducts money from you if you don't stop your subscription soo..
In the picture I sent, you can see the monthly suscription still there so if you want to pay as always, you can too
You could choose the way you want :D

Rqge

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone!
My suggestion is to make plus payment more confortable and able to pay with all payment methods.

How?

Separating plus rank in months, so you could be able to buy 3 months o plus directly for example (Wihout being a monthly suscription)
A friend made a post saying that he just can buy plus using PayPal or a debit card. It's because is a 'suscription' so every month its supossed to obtain plus automatically. With the rest of payment methods you can't so thats why he said. To make a 1 plus month except of a suscription. That would fix the problem.

My suggestion:

What I'm suggesting is to add '1 plus month' '3 plus months' '6 plus months' and '1 plus year'
This would be much more comfortable when buying and would fix the payment method problems.

(I had the same problem because I used to pay with paysafecard and now I can't)

If you buy 3 plus months directly, you have a discount for the fact of buying three months directly
If every month of plus costs 7 GBP, for 3 months actually you need to pay in total 21 GBP. With my idea, you will save 1 GBP.
Thats not too much but its a good reason to buy 3 months plus directly instead of 1 month. I did that with 6 months and 1 year too.
Buying directly 6 months plus, you will save 2 GBP, and buying 1 year directly you will save 9 GBP!

Thats so good for both, for customers and Cubecraft network.
Customers would save money, save time and they will have the advantage of paying with the payment method they want
Cubecraft would earn more money (due to more payment method) and for example if a guy buys 1 year directly, Cubecraft would earn 75 GBP directly. Imagine this guy stops playing at 7 month. With actually suscription just will cancel it but with my idea, he cant because payed before. Its fair for both parts :)

Here is a image I edited with photoshop to show you how is my idea:

View attachment 201599

You would click on 'Plus' and then you will find this one.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and react with :agree: if you are agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I would like you to explain to me why)
and :disagree: if you disagree (I would like you to explain to me why too)

Bye! ^^
that would be nice *_*

Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom