Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaZe_Scifer

Jan 8, 2017
Can We Have A Plugin That Allows You To See An Enemy Health This Will Be Very Useful When It Comes To PvP For Better Strategies? If You Will Respond It Will Mean A Lot To Me And Peace Out

-Faze_Scifer

U

Unipotato

You can install Damage Indicators (Mod) on your Minecraft ._.
It is not necessary a plugin :p

I don't think this is an allowed mod.

[EDIT] Never mind it is allowed. I just checked the allowed mod list. My mistake!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I don't think this is an allowed mod.
Ehhm.... it is:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-allowed-mods.133963/

● Damage Indicator
Damage-Indicators-Mod-2.png

Damage Indicators Mod is a very useful mod that helps your display an interface Minecraft on your screen showing the life and health of the animal and mob you look at.
This mod is allowed, as it just shows the opponents health when in combat.

Reactions: Unipotato

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would reccomend ToroHealth for 1.9+ damage indicators but I'm against it being allowed on the server at all now as there are so many advantages to knowing your opponents health in 1.9 such as when to spam click and when to half swing an axe, when you can finish off someone with one crit or a standard swing.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Can We Have A Plugin That Allows You To See An Enemy Health This Will Be Very Useful When It Comes To PvP For Better Strategies? If You Will Respond It Will Mean A Lot To Me And Peace Out
As said above, you are allowed to use the Damage Indicator mod which displays opponents health when you're in combat.
Make sure to read the following thread for more information regarding allowed mods.
https://cbecrft.net/mods

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom