Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
To progress you’ll be needing to complete quests. Main quests let you progress towards new islands and dimensions each giving new perks! Sidequests are just there for when you don’t have anything else to do or would like the rewards. New quests may pop up after completing one.

Money: whenever you unlock cocobeans you should make a farm since this is a great starting source for money. Before this you could farm logs for money. When you unlock melons use these (mine them with silk touch). And then pigs (by using a dropper with lava) and creepers.

Generators: Cubecraft uses generators as a way for people to not run out of valuable resources. These will regenerate after a certain amount of time (which will be shown upon right clicking). After unlocking the nether you can start by boosting your generators busing materials gathered from trees, generators and crops.(more about this in the link at the bottom)

Spawners: Upgrading a spawner increase the health and armor of the mob. it also increases the xp the mob drops but not the items. If you want more of x item upgrading won’t help.

Coops: upon joining skyblock you get put into a solo island. I suggest moving over to a coop as quick as possible. Otherwise you won’t be able to show your friends the fantastic stuff you’ve build! You will need to go into your crystal, click profile, click profile 2 and click create.

if you have any more questions you may always ask away!

Make sure to read (and give this a like) the thread carefully since it contains a lot of information that will help you along the way.

vrtule1234

Apr 6, 2021
To progress you’ll be needing to complete quests. Main quests let you progress towards new islands and dimensions each giving new perks! Sidequests are just there for when you don’t have anything else to do or would like the rewards. New quests may pop up after completing one.

Money: whenever you unlock cocobeans you should make a farm since this is a great starting source for money. Before this you could farm logs for money. When you unlock melons use these (mine them with silk touch). And then pigs (by using a dropper with lava) and creepers.

Generators: Cubecraft uses generators as a way for people to not run out of valuable resources. These will regenerate after a certain amount of time (which will be shown upon right clicking). After unlocking the nether you can start by boosting your generators busing materials gathered from trees, generators and crops.(more about this in the link at the bottom)

Spawners: Upgrading a spawner increase the health and armor of the mob. it also increases the xp the mob drops but not the items. If you want more of x item upgrading won’t help.

Coops: upon joining skyblock you get put into a solo island. I suggest moving over to a coop as quick as possible. Otherwise you won’t be able to show your friends the fantastic stuff you’ve build! You will need to go into your crystal, click profile, click profile 2 and click create.

if you have any more questions you may always ask away!

Make sure to read (and give this a like) the thread carefully since it contains a lot of information that will help you along the way.
IM DOING QUESTS!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom