Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Turvallin3H

Aug 27, 2016
could you please ipban all hackers that would be awesome unless they can proove that their brother/sister is using same ip without hacks pls do it. i love playing on cubecraft but hackers ruin the fun experience :(

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yea you have a good point if they are ip banned then they cannot come on cubecraft until they are in an another house to play cubecraft (laptop) but if Cubecraft ban them on IP and on their username it would be awesome cause they ruin the fun!!!

+1 for you my M8!!!

Reactions: Turvallin3H

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
No, how can you proof that your sister/brother is also playing on the same IP without hacks? You would probably ban more innocent accounts that don't deserve a ban. They just have to keep it this way to avoid problems.

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont want this to happen nor do i think it will.
My brother has used hacks on the server before and i told him not to but he could still just turn them on and hack a lot, and if they IP ban him them me and my sister wouldnt be able to play on Cubecraft and there is not any easy way to prove you werent hacking and that it was infact another person.
I get what your problem is but it just wouldnt work that well.
Plus, i think, although i am not sure, that most or many hackers use laptops and because they are slow or have lag that they install hacks and that way they think they win easier, and because if this they can just go to a different place. Or other may use VPNs which i think could prevent them from getting IP banned, because they wilk just get a new IP.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not gonna happen, because it'd be a shame for siblings in the same household to BOTH get a ban due to one of them hacking.
There's also the problem where some may have friends over that hacked on Cube, which causes the others in the household that share an IP to also get banned. Additionally, there's the problem that some play on Cube with a public internet source. This also causes everyone that uses that source to be effected by the IP-ban.

Reactions: ElPtricko

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ip banning, seems not a good idea because there are surraundings around. And If you see one record and report them imeditly! And cubecraft has a awesome anti cheat, and is doing great work!

Reactions: Saevire

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't like it , why would you ipban a hacker directly when you can give them a second chance ? By ipbannin you would just ban whole the family even if 1person did a small thing wrong. I like it how it is now first ban you get a 1month ban. After this 1 month you can improve that you thought about your mistake and that you will never do it again !

Turvallin3H

Aug 27, 2016
Yea you have a good point if they are ip banned then they cannot come on cubecraft until they are in an another house to play cubecraft (laptop) but if Cubecraft ban them on IP and on their username it would be awesome cause they ruin the fun!!!

+1 for you my M8!!!
thanks for supporting me :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Necroposting is from the 13 days.
Nope... 14th day is the last day you can post.
Besides, the previous post before the "necropost" was not even 10 days ago. It's been 9 days since that one.
5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom