Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
when ppl take this serious and start crying.

Meme.exe is typing.
I'm only serious about the "suggestion" being posted in the wrong section, my response was in regards to it being in the suggestions section, where suggestions should get a serious answer (for those new to the forums that don't get any inside jokes) before trolling, everything else is fine ;)

Also, for the poll, it should be:
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes pls
- I like Pizza

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
could uplz sopt meming? me is memer not u
memer mind.jpg

Reactions: Nevermind3476
May 17, 2017
ALL THIS SPEAK ABOUT STIUPID TOWER DEFENSE WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST TEAM UP AND PLAY TOGETHER BECAUSE WE LIKE EGGWARS NO ONE IS GONNA DELETE IT IT'S ONE OF THERE MOST POPULAUR GAMES

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
I'm only serious about the "suggestion" being posted in the wrong section, my response was in regards to it being in the suggestions section, where suggestions should get a serious answer (for those new to the forums that don't get any inside jokes) before trolling, everything else is fine ;)

Also, for the poll, it should be:
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes pls
- I like Pizza
Facts, wasn't talking about you but about the tryhqrd eggwqrs plqyers that want to level up.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Top Bottom