Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TallikYT

Member
May 8, 2020
3
2
4
32
Hello, i've played on this server for a while now and one of the most fun things i had playing wasa speed eggwars. In my opinion you could atleast bring it to the featured games. I just think it was a better and more fast paced eggwars.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there,
I've always loved eggwars. I've played it many times and liked the concept of speed eggwars. the games were quick and you learn to be quick and aware.
I also would like to see a return of speed eggwars or they could add them to the featured games.

(Can you please add a poll)
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,104
14,414
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Please don’t repost currently discussed threads! If you’d like to discuss this I’d recommend going to the currently active thread:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-return-of-speed-egg-wars.231633/
  • 3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom