Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hanfhaase

Oct 21, 2022
Hello Dear Cubecraft Team.

I know you are working on the anticheat, but could it not be possible to detect many types of modefication? I see many hackers just flying around with timer settings of whatever. I have reported them, but sometimes even those have been rejected. I just mean, TheHive has a very good anticheat e.g. good timer checks, fly checks, scaffold checks etc. I think your network is great and i always enjoy playing on Cubecraft, but please do something with the anticheat. :heart:

Thank you. love HanfHaase.

:despair:

Minecraft Screenshot 2022.10.21 - 22.39.18.03.png

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Dear Cubecraft Team.

I know you are working on the anticheat, but could it not be possible to detect many types of modefication? I see many hackers just flying around with timer settings of whatever. I have reported them, but sometimes even those have been rejected. I just mean, TheHive has a very good anticheat e.g. good timer checks, fly checks, scaffold checks etc. I think your network is great and i always enjoy playing on Cubecraft, but please do something with the anticheat. :heart:

Thank you. love HanfHaase.

:despair:

View attachment 215843
I agree, Sentinel can still get a lot of improvements and much more development on Bedrock to get hackers banned quickly, as the anticheat there isn't as mature as it used to be on Java some months ago.

Reactions: hanfhaase

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like the anticheat has improved recently, of course it could improve a lot more but I feel that Sentinel is still pretty decent right now, but I agree.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cube at the moment has no Sole sentinel developers as the last one (Hulk_) Left a few months ago. They are however updating it still with Some developers. It is however much harder to develop a bedrock anti cheat than it is to develop a java one and with the java having more complicated hacks than your average 12 year old using Toolbox their priority is going to be elsewhere

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I haven't seen a hacker fly on Hive yet, but on Cubecraft I see it too often with timer fly, unfortunately
for me it's the opposite. I haven't seen a hacker on Cube in a good while but on Hive every other game I run into a fly hacker well playing skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom