Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raggimm

May 2, 2014
I am sick and tired of people complaining about me hacking for killing them in Skywars! i mean its not that hard to knock someone off. And sometimes i tend to quick kill my opponents with my Archer Kit. Killing them in about 3-4 shots. And people complain alot about it! Which kind of makes me a bit curious will i get banned for killing someone? or wont i? You never know but players must be taught to handle losing.
One last thing if i shoot as weak shots as i can to increase the speed of shooting the opponent, and if i succeed they complain and call me a hacker, i am not putting out names here but there are people that can handle losing etc and are really nice :)

Thanks for your attention, Raggimm.
PS: I dont hack...

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I am also sick of people complaining on the forums about them being accused of hacks. Seriously, just ignore it, no one really cares about this thread.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Please stop making thread like this everyone :P there are 2000 players playing in this server and not even half of em have forums :P and also, don't think you are the only one getting called hacker.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
You would get used to it after 10 times :P now dayz I just say "naw" when I get called hacks. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom