Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Molware

Jan 26, 2020
Southern Sweden
The anti-cheat for the basics cheat like ka or fly etc is pretty good I would say. Sentinel is doing its job tho there is a problem. Rule 1.2 clearly says that none Modification that can make the gameplay unfair is not allowed but the majority of people using auto clickers out there is huge. I haven't been in a game in a long time without encountering a player using an auto clicker. I'm not saying CubeCraft is bad or that the Developers can't do their job I'm just asking for an improved anti-cheat for auto clickers, there is many ways to fix it and I really hope that the majority of players auto-clicking will go down because at this moment I haven't seen anyone getting punishment for using an auto clicker. Please let me know what other players think, do you agree? Or have you also noticed that this is a problem that needs to be fixed? And as I said earlier the developers are doing a great job because hackers with etc fly or kill aura is getting banned very quickly.

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,

As you know, or you may know, sentinel is being worked on, and it will get improved in the future. Our sentinel developers are working hard in order to get sentinel better. The only thing you can do in order to prevent these rule breakers that you say, is to report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

I don't think I have encountered too many auto clickers in CubeCraft. They mostly use fly, reach and killaura. But if one guy is using autoclicker, sentinel should ban him just like the others. If not, you just record and report on the web or, if you have a rank, you can do /report.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Don't know about this one, I rarely see anyone autoclicking, and even if they do there is a small delay between times you can hit so autoclicking isn't very effective. And I do agree that sentinel is doing a great job, it used to be useless but now I rarely see any hackers at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom