Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
The sheer amount of broken things that come as a result of updates is ridiculous, alot of the community don't even believe it gets tested before release.

Please consider having a role in the discord for people specifically to test games and updates to make sure there is nothing broken, it seems very large bugs are being missed and not dealt with before the release of anything and its very concerning, cubecrafts players are dropping alot because of these bugs.
1598649142852.png

Compared the to average 25k to 30k from before.

And it isn't like there is a shortage of people that would test things for you guys.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok I have to disagree. I think with the beta games, that’s the point, they’re BETA and that’s where bugs are found. As of right now members of the moderation team play test most upcoming updates. (As well as others) I personally find that for big updates they usually have minimal problems and only need a few patches. (The patches are done very quickly) With the next big helper wave happening eventually (I assume, not sure when though, but helpers will come soon) I think new play testers aren’t necessarily needed. If you find bugs you can always report them, so I think that’s the best way to find bugs. Having too many people testing can result in leaks and cause problems internally for Cubecraft, so I don’t think it’s worth the effort. That’s just my opinion however. As for the player count, I believe that’s just more servers becoming available and people going back to school/work.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Ok I have to disagree. I think with the beta games, that’s the point, they’re BETA and that’s where bugs are found. As of right now members of the moderation team play test most upcoming updates. (As well as others) I personally find that for big updates they usually have minimal problems and only need a few patches. (The patches are done very quickly) With the next big helper wave happening soon (I assume, not sure when though, but helpers will come soon) I think new play testers aren’t necessarily needed. If you find bugs you can always report them, so I think that’s the best way to find bugs. Having too many people testing can result in leaks and cause problems internally for Cubecraft, so I don’t think it’s worth the effort. That’s just my opinion however. As for the player count, I believe that’s just more servers becoming available and people going back to school/work.
I was mostly talking about the party bugs, where joining games in a party can randomly just kick you out again or put you inanother game or put you on another team or just crash you game entirely by teleporting, still plenty of ingame bugs that haven't been address.

This has been a bug on the whole network since the release of beta games

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I agree! One thing I want to mention.

In the CubeCraft partner application, it says YouTubers get “early access” to stuff... this is a great idea because the Youtubers make videos for the public like sneak peaks and that way they can accumulate feedback about the update from their videos.

This would be awesome if we actually had YouTubers. In a way it’s kind of their job but because there ARE no YouTubers, I agree there should be a test group. +1 :bedrock:

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I agree! One thing I want to mention.

In the CubeCraft partner application, it says YouTubers get “early access” to stuff... this is a great idea because the Youtubers make videos for the public like sneak peaks and that way they can accumulate feedback about the update from their videos.

This would be awesome if we actually had YouTubers. In a way it’s kind of their job but because there ARE no YouTubers, I agree there should be a test group. +1 :bedrock:

yeah, I can't name a single person on cubecraft with YT rank. Not even Mrs. Samantha the Christian Mommy Grammy Gamer has it, and she's like, the biggest cube streamer tbh. If there were more people with YT rank that are essentially play testers , then this issue wouldn't be so large (on bedrock at least).

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
I strongly disagree with this. The reason they have a Beta Games lobby is so that the players can play the games before official release. Also, they have specific channels in discord for you to express your feelings and stuff about that game. Hiring new people just to test games would be completely unnecessary. As for the player counts as said above, most schools are starting to go back from COVID and holidays, this will happen to every server and is just normal!

Reactions: Eli

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I strongly disagree with this. The reason they have a Beta Games lobby is so that the players can play the games before official release. Also, they have specific channels in discord for you to express your feelings and stuff about that game. Hiring new people just to test games would be completely unnecessary. As for the player counts as said above, most schools are starting to go back from COVID and holidays, this will happen to every server and is just normal!
Cubecraft’s mod team is incompetent at giving and taking feedback just look at how they interact with suggestions. Some of them are even bad at moderating, but that’s besides the point.

BlazingEldos

Jul 15, 2020
Yes agree. I like the way you showed the amount of players from maybe 3/4 years ago compared to now. What I experience from playing 4 years on this server:
When playing skywars my bow doesnt shoot correctly, I have this problem for 4 years but still it hasnt been fixed, and I remember that 5 years ago the bow was shooting correctly. Also when building you ramdomly fall, 4 years ago I did not have this problem, but now when I play the bug happens. My ping is normal and everything is fine on other servers it is working correctly. Since some weeks I begin experiencing new problems, when quick sprint jumping on stairs I lag back same problem occurs on normal blocks if you jump. I now die more because of this server being glitched.

It just looks like cubecraft is going down instead of up. Allot updates just arent good, but only making the gameplay worser. But like I have said in the beginning. The % of people what are playing on this server is just 90% lower. Pls do something about it cubecraft

Reactions: wxzzrd

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
When playing skywars my bow doesnt shoot correctly, I have this problem for 4 years but still it hasnt been fixed, and I remember that 5 years ago the bow was shooting correctly.
I believe this bug isn't CubeCrafts fault, it's probably just something with the version and playing online. This is one of those bugs that CubeCraft most likely can't fix themselves. Shooting bows still works correctly in the older version such as 1.12, so it is definitely something with the version.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Also when building you ramdomly fall, 4 years ago I did not have this problem, but now when I play the bug happens. My ping is normal and everything is fine on other servers it is working correctly. Since some weeks I begin experiencing new problems, when quick sprint jumping on stairs I lag back same problem occurs on normal blocks if you jump. I now die more because of this server being glitched.
Same with these bugs I believe.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I just want to say this again, the information wouldn’t be kept internal, so it’d be the same as releasing it as a beta game. (For games) For other updates this would be difficult to set up just to find 1-2 bugs that will be patched anyways. I see the reasoning I just don’t think it’s worth the set up of having to make a new server for people to test things and then risk many more problems.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
yeah, I can't name a single person on cubecraft with YT rank. Not even Mrs. Samantha the Christian Mommy Grammy Gamer has it, and she's like, the biggest cube streamer tbh. If there were more people with YT rank that are essentially play testers , then this issue wouldn't be so large (on bedrock at least).
i can name jeffska and thats it

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom