Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TimTim026

Aug 10, 2017
everytime i start Lucky Island i get kicked out becouse he founds to many pockets
can anyone tell me what to do about it ?

thnx

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What do you exactly mean with "he found to many pockets"? Also, do you use a laptop or a computer? Because if you want to play Lucky Islands, the server installs a texturepack for you as you cannot play Lucky Islands without that texturepack, and if you don't really have a good computer, you can get kicked from the server.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Being kicked from the server for "Too Many Packets", is meaning you are experiencing lag, or you have bad connection.

Reactions: Ducky

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
From what I know, you're getting kicked because you're doing too many in a really short period. This happens a lot when you have a bad connection or are experiencing lag, and you join a server "too quickly". So I suggest you check your connection. I hope that will fix it! :)
EDIT: Sorry Ghoste, I didn't see your message.

Reactions: Ghoste

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
As said above,
than something is the matter with your connection, or the texture pack is too heavy for your pc, so you will lagg and you will be kicked from the server.

It could be by one of the reasons mentioned above.
Getting kicked for the error message ''to many packets'' can also be caused by the mod you are using (especially if it's a hacked client) some modifications (definitely when all mods are enabled) sent to much packets. Almost every mod sends packets but some sent too much so this can cause you to get kicked.
May I ask you which mod you're using?

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom