Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerRegis

Jun 29, 2016
I absolutely love Eggwars and it's my favorite game on minecraft of all time, tons of my other friends believe so as well, however we always see hackers and have been playing since 2014 and haven't seen any difference. We are begging for an anti-cheat. It would so appreciated and honestly I think everybody would love to have an anticheat. I know how difficult it is and that you don't want to take the experience away but please even nocheat+ or anything would help. I sincerely hope that you can add an anticheat. Thank you.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I absolutely love Eggwars and it's my favorite game on minecraft of all time, tons of my other friends believe so as well, however we always see hackers and have been playing since 2014 and haven't seen any difference. We are begging for an anti-cheat. It would so appreciated and honestly I think everybody would love to have an anticheat. I know how difficult it is and that you don't want to take the experience away but please even nocheat+ or anything would help. I sincerely hope that you can add an anticheat. Thank you.
Don't double post ;) lick @Nikoshka @CyanYellow ?

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
PLzz mods, lick this thread. As said before there is an anti cheat in the works and because the cube team justlost 2 devs (or maybe 3) it may take some time. People have lives outside of minecraft and even though this is their job they may need a break every once in a while. I can assure you that they are working as hard as they can to make this right.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
PLzz mods, lick this thread. As said before there is an anti cheat in the works and because the cube team justlost 2 devs (or maybe 3) it may take some time. People have lives outside of minecraft and even though this is their job they may need a break every once in a while. I can assure you that they are working as hard as they can to make this right.
I wish I was a mod so I could lick this thread...

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
We've received numerous of threads like these. Just letting you know now, an anti cheat is currently in the works. Also, it's currently in beta testing right now on the server. I understand your frustration, really I do. I just ask you to be patient. As you may or may not know or be aware of, programming/developing takes really, really long and there are so many stuff that need to be added to the anti cheat. When the anti cheat is released, it will decrease the number of hackers tremendously, but for now we all have to wait. There's hard work going into it, so it would mean so much if everyone was patient.

Will lock this thread now.

Any questions? Fell free to send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom