Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HeyItsOrange

Jul 22, 2020
Lucky skywars is a great idea for a new gamemode but it has real big issues. My friends and I were so excited to the new gamemode but we died each round by lava spiders witches and more. It became very frustrating so we would hope that you guys can fix the burn length and please buff the block drops half the time im just stuck on my insland for the entire game. The block are not even that lucky I get lava or poison every 2-3 lucky block that take half my heath and end up getting lava burn forever and die. We hope you guys can consider fixing these issues Thank You So Much!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for making this thread!

We've noticed that there were some issues with the balancing upon release. We've added a lot more lucky blocks that give you your essential items, such as armour, weapons & blocks, while also adjusting the weights of the more negative lucky blocks so that you're more likely to get positive outcomes. These changes are now live on the network, so be sure to check out Lucky Islands again and let us know your thoughts!

We'll likely make a follow-up thread soon detailing our changes in the news forum. Keep an eye out until then! 💛

Reactions: _JoSee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom