Jul 15, 2020
267C80D8-86BE-46D0-AD1E-E779ECD42836.jpeg
02E58901-8588-4657-A58A-A63EEC4AAA71.png
0BCA02C4-F32B-47CA-B078-900452566C78.png

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m going to say this as lightly as possible, this map needs a LOT of work. The islands are extremely plain and they’re too far part from each other and middle. If you add a lot this has potential.

• Haha
Reactions: ReMD0G and Fqnta

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
The map is wrong because ... the islands are very far away and you could not go from one to the other, so it would take away the fun from skywars and also that the islands are very simple and small, you could not fight there and you also see that the means there are too many chests ... we understand that it cost you a lot to do it but I hope it will help you improve your maps

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
The map could use more detail in starter islands and mid. Islands need to be evenly spaced.
I recomend following the guide lines on map submissoins for it doesn't specify the chests and the name is too long.

Reactions: Shotgun

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Why this map shouldn't be added:

1. The starter island are big dirt blocks without anything else

2. The middle is way too plain

3. There is no theme

Maybe you could use this, and first Read "how to submit a map"

Although I don't really like the map, it's great that you are trying to build things for the server.
I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

~Fqnta

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This map wouldn't get accepted, first, it doesn't look good, second, you didn't read anything about these threads.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-submission-read-this-before-submitting.219318/ and https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/keep-this-in-mind-when-building-a-map.223640/

I understand that many people find it a bit funny since you have apparently put a lot of work into it but it really doesn't look good.

I would say, make a good theme, people would like to play this and get an impression. Learn to build a little bit round, literally, if you look at SkyWars maps they don't have a big block, it's made with style. I will recommend that you read that thread, then you will learn a lot more and you will know a bit about what to start. You can also look at other creations and see how they did it and how they delivered it, maybe with several people and with a poll.

Good Luck! ^.^

Last edited:

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
There could me alot more detail. There is no space to fight. Maybe you could make a ring between the spawn island and the middle island, so you have more space for pvp. Also you could make the tree a little more detailed. You could search on YouTube for ''how to make a tree more detailed'' and it will show you some examples or give you some inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom