Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbeantoastiex

Dec 2, 2020
Please for the love of God add more stuff to bedrock I got so hyped for the among slimes gamemode and I waited patiently for the bedrock release but it never came. I also saw that java has an advent calendar so you get free stuff everyday but in bedrock there is nothing like that, I'm just very disappointed of how little updates bedrock receives compare to java

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Please for the love of God add more stuff to bedrock I got so hyped for the among slimes gamemode and I waited patiently for the bedrock release but it never came. I also saw that java has an advent calendar so you get free stuff everyday but in bedrock there is nothing like that, I'm just very disappointed of how little updates bedrock receives compare to java
If you were in the Community Talk last night on discord, you would've heard that they are working on Among Slimes on bedrock, but they have came across a few bugs within the game. Also recently, they have added loads of new and exiting games, (compare how many games there is now, and 1 year ago, there is a huge difference)

xbeantoastiex

Dec 2, 2020
If you were in the Community Talk last night on discord, you would've heard that they are working on Among Slimes on bedrock, but they have came across a few bugs within the game. Also recently, they have added loads of new and exiting games, (compare how many games there is now, and 1 year ago, there is a huge difference)
Omg yes! Also I only joined a couple months ago and I kept seeing stuff they are adding to java edition on their Twitter and that they weren't adding as much stuff to bedrock so that's why I begged for this and as for the discord bit I didn't even know they had a discord server I'll definitely be joining now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom