Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
This is a great idea. I've got a beast of a computer but when I come near my spawner my fps drops dramatically. If they made it so that spawner and mod's would stack it would make the server less laggy.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I have also had some problem with to many mobs. I've got a beast of a computer but my fps drops drastically near my farms. It would be nice if they added this to reduce the lag on the server and for my computer.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be great to reduce lag and fps drops, but I’m not sure if it would fit. At the moment you use cacti or lava to kill the mobs or your own weapons. This isn’t a skyblock where you can onehit mobs after the first day. So if they do so, I think most of my auto farms would break since they don’t kill the mobs fast enough if it would be one by one. On top of that it would also make dome quests that include kill x mobs redundant since you’ll always only have fight as many as there are spawners instead of way more that make the task fairly difficult for most players. As much as I would like to see this change for the technical reasons I’m not sure if it would fit this kind of skyblock...

Could you adda a poll?
~Fesa

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom