Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
105
199
119
19
Hey there!

In today's video, I'm playing Skywars UNTIL I find a hacker, lagger, teamer of someone that's playing on an alt. Because that is very common on CubeCraft nowadays, I was wondering how long it would take me to find one myself.

If you enjoy(ed) the video, don't forget to leave a like & subscribe to my channel!

Watch the video here:
Playing Skywars until I find a hacker, lagger or teamer...
Timeline 1_00086400.png
 

Brent // Brentsycle

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2019
248
348
139
21
Belgium
Hey there!

In today's video, I'm playing Skywars UNTIL I find a hacker, lagger, teamer of someone that's playing on an alt. Because that is very common on CubeCraft nowadays, I was wondering how long it would take me to find one myself.

If you enjoy(ed) the video, don't forget to leave a like & subscribe to my channel!

Watch the video here:
Playing Skywars until I find a hacker, lagger or teamer...
View attachment 241707
Really sad it lasted a little more than 7 minutes
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Sietzziee
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

In today's video, I'm playing Skywars UNTIL I find a hacker, lagger, teamer of someone that's playing on an alt. Because that is very common on CubeCraft nowadays, I was wondering how long it would take me to find one myself.

If you enjoy(ed) the video, don't forget to leave a like & subscribe to my channel!

Watch the video here:
Playing Skywars until I find a hacker, lagger or teamer...
View attachment 241707
Nice video! Keep up the good work! You earned a sub from me! 🙂
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Sietzziee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom