Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
This is so relatable.
Tower defense is a very fun game tho xd and im been playing it so much lately.

CCG tower defense .png

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Once again, there's a thread for this.
Doesnt matter

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Doesnt matter
It does matter. What's the point of posting a thread with a single meme? It's not that the replies gives the thread more value. The only comments you can see on those kind of threads are "So relatable" or "Hahahahah yes that's true. What he can do is posting his memes on CCG memes. No one will reply to his meme but will be granted with a bunch of likes. Also CCG memes is I think the most visited thread on the forums. It does matter. No need to spam this section with single memes.

• Angry
Reactions: Jukaido

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Just so that some random helper doesnt lock this I’m going to start a meaningful conversation here.

Unlike some mediocre meme posted by CCG memers these memes are actually good, have substance and are vocally critical of the state of minigames
This is so relatable.
Tower defense is a very fun game tho xd and im been playing it so much lately.

View attachment 171174
Ive had on my mind for a long time how monotone every TD game is. They shpuld really change that

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
I just wanna say something about this. The reason i try to post less in the CCG memes thread is because i cant see my views on the thread. And my memes are mostly memes which make people think about a fact that sound so fake but its kind of true and reactions like "That is so true" etc. I wont get those reactions in the CCG memes thread. I dont see how this can harm anyone but if this does really harm/annoys anyone or if this can be counted as spam then ill post them in the CCG memes thread.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
In my opinion this is very annoying. I have this section on 'watch' which means every new thread someone posts in this section, I will get a notification for those. And then to see it's a meme again, it triggers me a bit.

EDIT: By the way. If you want to discuss things about games, just post it in the right game section and talk with people about the certain game.

• Angry
Reactions: Jukaido

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
Ok well even though i only post about 1 meme every 2 days i will post the memes in the CCG memes thread from now on. I don't get why this has to be such a big problem though.

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
I know i also find it weird that this has to be such a big problem. Cause some of my memes aren't even related to CCG. But i don't want to annoy anyone with them. So thats why im going to place them in the CCG meme thread from now on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom