Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
At first, an enderchest seemed like enough storage to put items in. But now I have Luck 120 and I am getting so much loot, to the point where it's hard to keep track of it. My enderchest is aready full of limited armors, and I have no more room to put stuff.

So my suggestion is:

Playervaults - Players can access their vaults by executing the /pv or /vault command. Doing so will open up a virtual large chest where you can put stuff in. Higher level VIP players will have the ability to unlock more vaults:

Default1 Vault
VIP Level 12 Vaults
VIP Level 23 Vaults
VIP Level 35 Vaults
VIP Level 410 Vaults
VIP Level 525 Vaults

Having this feature would save me from throwing away good armor/essences. It would also be a cool feature to the game.

I hope you accept!

If you want Cubecraft to add this feature, make sure to reply to this thread with a
1630437106264.png
, thanks!

Attachments

• pv 100.PNG
    pv 100.PNG
    417.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Vault 57.PNG
    Vault 57.PNG
    417.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Full Enderchest.PNG
    Full Enderchest.PNG
    522.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

DoomRaider38

Aug 18, 2021
Please add this its really a problem. i have had to sell armor that i got from quest because i didn't have enough room

Flxxme

Jun 20, 2021
I really like this because I have trouble keeping stuff in my ender chest

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For all the people who don't get in detail what a PlayerVault is, a "PlayerVault" is a command-spawned chest where if you type /vault (number), and a chest will spawn in the air, which will automatically be opened, where you can then put items in. If this is not specific enough, here is a video clip of me opening a "PlayerVault:"

Last edited:

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Ok! I get it Now, It's a Wonderful Idea which should be implemented. But 1.) They should Find a way to Make This Feature known to Beginner Players. 2.) I think The Amount of PlayerVaults In VIP Level 4 & VIP Level 5 is pretty High, According To me it should be Like This:
VIP Level 4: 15 PlayerVaults.
VIP Level 5: 25 PlayerVaults.

Also, At 0:02, What was that -"Toggle PvP" ? Lol.

Aug 25, 2021
This would really help! I have a lot of trouble trying to store all of my junk everywhere. This is a great idea!

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree with this suggestion! However, it should also be added to Java, as the RPG is also available there.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
it would make the game pay to win which the staff dont want to ever do ^-^
No, I don't Agree. The Original Post States That Default Will be set to 1 Extra Vault & How does it become Pay To Win. It is Pay To Get 'EXTRA STORAGE' Which You can use to store More Exotic Armour Which Will Reward you for The Grind You have done To Achieve it. & Yes The Numbers For Increasing Ranks Should Be Reduced. This is a much needed Feature Cause Many People Have Problems Regarding How much Low Storage is provided to them Compared To The Variety of Armours Present.
Otherwise 2nd Option Could Be To Add 1 More Storage Space ( Having The Capacity Of an Chest ) Like The Ender Chest Given To every Player That Plays The RPG.
What'd You think ?
Don't You Think The Storage is Less Compared To Number Of Armours Present In The RPG ?

• Agree
Reactions: Patsman

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
I would like more storage, but you're just favoring people with ranks, especially because m&m doesn't have any other pay 2 win advantages, so this is annoying.

(Also people stop flexing their like luck 60, mine is almost 150)

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
I would like more storage, but you're just favoring people with ranks, especially because m&m doesn't have any other pay 2 win advantages, so this is annoying.

(Also people stop flexing their like luck 60, mine is almost 150)
Ok, Leave Out The Ranks Part & Let's come into The Main Part of The Problem which is that We Need Extra Storage cause The Storage provided to us is very less. Cubecraft should figure out a way to Increase it. Do you Agree ?

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
At first, an enderchest seemed like enough storage to put stuff. But now I have Luck 60 and I am getting so much loot, to the point where it's hard to keep track of it. My enderchest is aready full of limited armors, and I have no more room to put stuff.

So my suggestion is:

Playervaults - Players can access their vaults by executing the /pv or /vault command. Doing so will open up a virtual large chest where you can put stuff in. Higher level VIP players will have the ability to unlock more vaults:

Default1 Vault
VIP Level 12 Vaults
VIP Level 25 Vaults
VIP Level 310 Vaults
VIP Level 420 Vaults
VIP Level 550 Vaults

Having this feature would save me from throwing away good armor/essences. It would also be a cool feature to the game.

I hope you accept!
It seems a very good idea to get some more storage. But it doesn't seem right to let people with a higher rank have more storage. It's maybe better to give everybody access to the same amount of storage. This is of course my opinion!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom