Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
People usually leave matches because they either bad at PvP or they know they're going to lose. There shouldn't be a timeout or something or people could be raging hard. Oh and btw, this thread reminds me of League of Legends.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I think it's a good idea but what if you're PC crashes or MC then u just get a timeout for no reason. But still a good idea because im getting tired of those people too.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I have played over 9000 PvP duel games and never really found this annoying, at least you still get the win when the person leaves.
I'v calculate this out and found out that about 3/4 people leave the match/ 100 games, not too bad in my opinion.

You also need to keep in mind that some people just crash, get kicked by anti-cheat, disconnect.
Would be a shame if a player with a bad connection/PC had to wait for this cooldown every time.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I have played over 9000 PvP duel games and never really found this annoying, at least you still get the win when the person leaves.
I'v calculate this out and found out that about 3/4 people leave the match/ 100 games, not too bad in my opinion.

You also need to keep in mind that some people just crash, get kicked by anti-cheat, disconnect.
Would be a shame if a player with a bad connection/PC had to wait for this cooldown every time.
It really depends on the kit, I think with the OP Warrior at least 25% of the players leave before they die (usually calling hacks). On the other hand I sometimes leave when someone uses the Eggwars kit to pillar up, so I probably shouldn't whine too much.

Reactions: Supreme and skifby

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
Sure, but the first time is just a minute. If there PC crashes I doubt it will take less than a minute to reload. Same if Minecraft crashes or something.

I got the idea from Black Ops II.

(Oops, i probably should have also said this would only happen to those that disconnect a lot.)

In order to discourage early game disconnects that can negatively affect the gameplay experience for other players, Call of Duty: Black Ops II has implemented a probation system that will penalize players that frequently leave games early. The probation will not allow the player to connect to multiplayer matches for a limited time. If continually abused, the time the player is on probation will increase.

In order to avoid receiving the probation penalty, you must remain in a match for its entire duration.
So I think to bypass the "bad internet" flaw, if they move or they hit and they play but leave after getting beat, then they get penalized!

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
OfYGY.gif

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Really takes the fun out of playing. If someone is going to get into a match and then leave when they are getting beat, whats the point of facing them? They shouldn't be allowed to play another match until their minute in timeout is over, and if they continue, the time gets longer and longer. Probably a 30 minute max time limit.

I agree with this as long as the first offence has no penalty but instead comes with a warning not to do it again or they will be timed out. This is just to give those with a bad internet connection a second chance.

If they keep doing it, then by all means time them out. Like Skif said, I find it doesn't happen too often though.

On the other hand, there are a helluva lotta hackers in PVP duels and I just don't even waste time trying to fight them anymore. It would suck if I had to face a timeout just because I wanted a fair fight :/

Reactions: zNarwhal

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
No. Some times i don't like the kit that someone chose to play with me so i leave and it's not that annoying if someone left.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't think it's necessary but, what Jeff said, The penalization could be from 1 to 3 minutes, I'll give this suggestion a +0,5. :)

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I leave PvP matches if it's a bow match. I hate bowing, I only like sword fights (this was before I got my rank though). But I've literally never had someone leave the arena when I'm beating them...

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I usually lose PvP matches, so I've never seen someone who leaves the match... Although, i understand that it could be pretty annoying when someone leaves the game. However, I don't think that a time out should be the right solution!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't see how this is a problem, as if you hit them at least once it'll (most likely) give you the kill (Unless it's been like a minute since your last hit)
But leaving the game, resulting in a penalty? That sounds a bit overboard to me. I mean, think about the hackusators, people that don't like a specific kit and the people that disconnect. You can't really blame them for it if the match didn't go their way. It's not a ranked system full of tryhards, but a game for everyone. Leaving a game shouldn't penalize you.

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
To address the "not liking the kit"

1.) If you aren't going to play the game and improve, stop playing.

2.) Buy Iron rank.

You leaving because you "don't like the kit" is both selfish and a waste of time.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Oh please, it's a free win.
Some people may have to leave mid-game nothing I can do about it.

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
Sometimes I wonder if people on forum sites like to read the whole thread before posting or if they think their comment will cause a sudden shift on the way everyone sees the topic of discussion now.

Really makes you think.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if people on forum sites like to read the whole thread before posting or if they think their comment will cause a sudden shift on the way everyone sees the topic of discussion now.

Really makes you think.
Of course I don't read the thread.
I've been here for over a year now, never did never will.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom