Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
As you maybe know, in some server networks you can check player stats, and this would be really cool in CCG. . I do not just mean stats of every game, maybe also XP and Points. it will be much easier to go to every minigame to see how many wins u have. What do you guys think?

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
There used to be a site for player stats, but for some unknown reason, it was removed. I would love to have this back.

EDIT: This used to be a really useful feature, even if you were a quite low level (like me, at that time :P).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Well, I would like to see it. At least as private for each one. It would be nice to see your stats whitout joining the server (because sometimes you can't)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
There used to be a site for player stats, but for some unknown reason, it was removed. I would love to have this back.
I thought they removed it because they wanted to add it on the new website. Oh well.
5406536.jpg

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Could be nice!
I use it on Hypixel to see if someone is hacking or not...
becuase when someone has like 5 kills and 1 deaths on the network he will be a hacker for 99%...

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
There used to be a site for this, and I actually really liked it.
(especially when people tell you in lobby they have 1000+ skywars win, and when you check they only have 15).

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him

EDIT: This used to be a really useful feature, even if you were a quite low level (like me, at that time :p).
I would love it too :)

why do we need this? I don't think we need this for coolness.
we dont need it for coolness, we need it for stats to be seen. because its annoying to join everytime.

I believe this will be added in the new website.
Yay

Well, I would like to see it. At least as private for each one. It would be nice to see your stats whitout joining the server (because sometimes you can't)
Yea, idc if its private or not, it would be nice :)

I thought they removed it because they wanted to add it on the new website. Oh well.
5406536.jpg
idk about it XD

I dont see the point of this.
i think it would be very handy and if ur lagging and ur getting timed out.... it could be usefull

Could be nice!
I use it on Hypixel to see if someone is hacking or not...
becuase when someone has like 5 kills and 1 deaths on the network he will be a hacker for 99%...
I think it would be nice too! but p.s. if he takes no knock back than u dont have to search XD

There used to be a site for this, and I actually really liked it.
(especially when people tell you in lobby they have 1000+ skywars win, and when you check they only have 15).
ohh, was there a site for it? i didnt know that. cool!

Dank suggestion +1 from me.
Dank thanks from me!

No need for this
Why not?

I actually like to keep my stats private to a degree.
I'd only accept this as an addition if you choose to make them public.
Cubecraft can make it private for urself. or they can make it public and if u dont want that u can hide it using a option on the site or something

yea I 100% agree mostly cuz my stats suck atm :p
as i said, cubecraft can add an option in if u dont want to have it to be public.

Thanks guys for all the reactions :D

Reactions: iKick
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom