Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do we need this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

    Votes: 7 38.9%

  • Total voters
    18

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
137
68
58
23
Netherlands // Albania
Not necessary, but cool idea. I think it's a good way of picking gamemodes to play as player count can influence game experience. Also, it might be a good way to get an idea of how/what most people on the server play. Again, not necessary but could be nice.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom