Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
Specifically in Egg Wars, there are too many type of gamemodes. There does not need to be 5's 6's 7's or 10's. It disperses the playerbase too much and makes trying to find a specific game more difficult. The only gamemodes there need to be are 2's, 3's, and 4's. Keeps the server count down and get the playerbase more compact. This is what video game developers do with their gamemodes as well.

Reactions: Rifyy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Imagine playing with 6 friends, you all want to be in one team right? Well then a 6v6 map is the best solution. Same counts for 4, 5 and 10 people for example. I think it's just a good idea to keep this because people like it and they play it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Yes there is too many gamemodes but we do need 1s 2s 3s 4s but i also think that we should pick either 7s or 10s and then we dont need the other one so its a maybe from me

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
Imagine playing with 6 friends, you all want to be in one team right? Well then a 6v6 map is the best solution. Same counts for 4, 5 and 10 people for example. I think it's just a good idea to keep this because people like it and they play it.
the likelihood of having five other friends to play with is incredibly lower than having one, two, or three other friends. The gamemodes passed 4's are simply just taking up server space. Most of the time, it's just solos anyway who are random queuing. Perhaps if the game were more populated and there were more servers available, the higher team count modes would be more practical. The way I see it now, they aren't. They're just another gamemode for mostly solo players to be in.

PapaSam

Jul 13, 2019
I agree it's a niche feature, but I also think it adds to the appeal of a server if there is a larger variety of gamemodes (rather than just solo and teams of 2 or 4).

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
the likelihood of having five other friends to play with is incredibly lower than having one, two, or three other friends. The gamemodes passed 4's are simply just taking up server space. Most of the time, it's just solos anyway who are random queuing. Perhaps if the game were more populated and there were more servers available, the higher team count modes would be more practical. The way I see it now, they aren't. They're just another gamemode for mostly solo players to be in.
I do agree there are more people playing the 3,4 and 5 maps but if for example a streamer is playing then you want a big map. They could maybe lower the amount of servers for the big maps but they shouldn't remove it as people still play them.

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
Aren't the 10 player maps the most popular?
Not that I'm aware of. Just yesterday, I was waiting about 20 mins for a 3's server to open because a 10's server literally wouldn't fill up. So I decided to take my party and just play in 10's. Right as we join the lobby, we could see people joining and leaving because they were trying so hard to get a server that wasn't tens. Then as soon as that game ended, a 3's finally opened up.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
The reason the playerbase is dispersed is because cubecraft keep shoving their garbage seasonal maps down our throats.
If they just added the maps that would be fine, but they force open the maps 24/7 and if you click the "random map" button it will send you to those seasonal maps usually.
The problem is, apart from the nightmare 8v8 map farmers, nobody actually likes those maps! They want to play the original non-seasonal maps, which is what disperses the player base.

Reactions: Andyyy

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
The reason the playerbase is dispersed is because cubecraft keep shoving their garbage seasonal maps down our throats.
If they just added the maps that would be fine, but they force open the maps 24/7 and if you click the "random map" button it will send you to those seasonal maps usually.
The problem is, apart from the nightmare 8v8 map farmers, nobody actually likes those maps! They want to play the original non-seasonal maps, which is what disperses the player base.
They really need to reduce the rate of those seasonal maps. Sometimes you really just can't avoid them and it's annoying.

They should have maybe like 2x the odds of other maps but not have them constantly.

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
They really need to reduce the rate of those seasonal maps. Sometimes you really just can't avoid them and it's annoying.

They should have maybe like 2x the odds of other maps but not have them constantly.
Perhaps they should have a voting system on the forums where we vote out the two worst maps in order to make room for seasonal ones. Vacation and whale were my two favorite maps, but they were exclusive to summer. I wish they could replace some of the standard ones.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom