Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

N3MOWEN

Member
Oct 6, 2020
11
8
9
20
Currently you can't see your game stats like kills, winns, or deaths. All you can see is your points achievements and loot points. I'd love for there to be a Game stats to be added so i can track how i'm playing in game.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Anthoken and Ko7a

Ko7a

Well-Known Member
Nov 22, 2020
113
117
119
20
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Curentey i you cant see your game stats like kills, winns, or deaths. All you can see is your points acheivments and loot points. Id love for there to be a Game stats to be added so i can track how im playing.
It would be great but I'm wondering why bedrock has it but not java even tho the java Server was made before the bedrock one.
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’ve been thinking about suggesting this aswel, I totally agree with this suggestion! I have been multiple times that I couldn’t see my statistics, because I was in a game. As you said you can see how many points and loot points you have. You can also see your progress from challenges and achievements. I don’t see any cons about adding /statistics too! +1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom