Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
Your first thought may be: "Why didn't you make a player report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create ?"
My answer: Well I did, but my evidence is too long: My video length is 5:10... I wish I knew how to cut/remove parts between the beginning and the end of the video...

Anyways... Here's my report.

Offence:
Use of illegal clients

Evidence:

Time of evidence in the video:

Beginning of the vid... Hill climbing at 0:33... Conversation at 2:38... 4:59 last fight.

Username of the person you are reporting:
linkan17

Extra Information:
According to the shared evidence, I believe linkan17 is using illegal clients. And I have collected plenty of footage from following him around SG.

He even said at 3:06 that linkan17 is his (ca) 50th account. I thought he was lying. But then he answered yes at 3:26 when a player named JN002 asked linkan17 "when u get banned, will u start using your next alt account?"

The 2 things i want to point out, is: 1. His battle with Ale_spacca at the beginning of the evidence... And 2. His adventure up the hill starting at 0:33.
Please take a close look at linkan17. You could also invite one of the Sentinels to spy on linkan17's use of clients... idk.

Thank you!
RandomGamerMVYT

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
Guys....... KJBRFWUIGEWIO! I have already mentioned the reason why I didn't create a report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create !. It was because my evidence was too long, and I am not able to submit my report! That's why I created this thread! Please... Staff... Someone... Accept this report.

Another branch; Can someone tell me what editing software y'all are using to cut part in videos?

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I personally use shotcut, which is a free editing software for windows. There are other free video editing softwares as well that you can use, just type in your search bar and make sure they are legit before downloading anything.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Guys....... KJBRFWUIGEWIO! I have already mentioned the reason why I didn't create a report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create !. It was because my evidence was too long, and I am not able to submit my report! That's why I created this thread! Please... Staff... Someone... Accept this report.

Another branch; Can someone tell me what editing software y'all are using to cut part in videos?
Sorry, we do not accept reports from anywhere except the report site. If I'm not mistaken, there is a clipping option on youtube, in your video editing section.

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
f I'm not mistaken, there is a clipping option on youtube, in your video editing section.
I believe that option has been removed. Idk why, it's just no longer there.
Don't worry, I will find a software in which can help me with this situation.

Thanks

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Lock? Maybe?
Unless you are absolutely for sure that the thread has been resolved, please don't ask for a lock. Which it's better to let the staff do that, unless the player who started the thread asks for a lock.

I believe that option has been removed. Idk why, it's just no longer there.
Don't worry, I will find a software in which can help me with this situation.

Thanks
Hmm, interesting. I hope you find a good program for it. Are you good with this thread being locked?

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Sorry, we do not accept reports from anywhere except the report site. If I'm not mistaken, there is a clipping option on youtube, in your video editing section.
Unless you are absolutely for sure that the thread has been resolved, please don't ask for a lock. Which it's better to let the staff do that, unless the player who started the thread asks for a lock.

Hmm, interesting. I hope you find a good program for it. Are you good with this thread being locked?
I don't get why you would not lock this since you said this thread was completely useless as it is not posted on the reports site. But your the mod here. If you don't want to lock it, that's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom